- There are 250 children’s hospitals in the United States.
- The first American children's hospital, the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, opened in 1855.
- With 639 licensed beds, Texas Children's Hospital is the largest children's hospital in the United States
- Over 3 million children are hospitalized in the United States each year.
- Patient encounters at Cincinnati Children's Hospital exceeded 1 million for the first time in 2009.
- A new, 12-story, 700,000-square-foot main hospital building is scheduled to open in 2012 at Nationwide Children’s Hospital Columbus, Ohio.
- Phoenix Children’s Hospital in Arizona recently announced a $588 million expansion plan.
These are just a tiny sample of the 100’s of facts to be found in The 25 Biggest Children’s Hospitals In The United States.
The 25 hospitals in this report have an average bed capacity of 342. This report profiles each one of them.
Profile information for each hospital typically includes:
- Hospital Contact Information - Address, Telephone and Fax Numbers, Email and Website Address
- Key Hospital Decision Makers - From CEO and Main Board, to Key Senior Managers
- Specialised fields such as Hospital Description and Departments, Number of Beds, Patient Volumes, Employment and Year Established
Report Target Market:
This quantitative report has been specifically written with hospital vendors in mind. Firstly, it identifies which of the 250 children’s hospitals in the United States are the 25 biggest. Secondly, it provides all the essential information required by any company wishing to sell into them. The hospitals in this report are the ones with the most beds, the highest patient volumes and the biggest budgets. It is therefore perfect for suppliers to children’s hospitals who wish to identify their 25 biggest potential customers in the United States.
Note: Most people will be aware of some of the biggest children’s hospitals in the United States, like Children’s Hospital Boston and The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia etc. but this report looks at all 25 of the biggest children’s hospitals there.
Report data field structure is as follows:
- Hospital Name
- Hospital Address
- Hospital Telephone
- Hospital Fax
- Sample Key Executive Email Address
- Hospital Website Address
- Year Established
- Number of Employees
- Number of Doctors
- Number of Nursing Staff
- Key Executives
- Hospital Description
- Clinical Departments/Services
- Number of Beds
- Number of Outpatient Visits
- Number of ER Visits:
- Number of Inpatient Admissions
- Average Duration Of Stay
The 25 Biggest Children’s Hospitals In The United States is part of a series of reports published by Research Facts that already includes The 100 Biggest Acute Hospitals In Europe, The 20 Biggest Hospitals In Germany, The 20 Biggest Hospitals In Scandinavia and America’s 100 Biggest Acute Hospitals. Companies who bought these reports include: Edwards Lifesciences SA, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Masimo Corporation, Baxa Ltd., CareFusion, ZOLL Medical Corporation, Intuitive Surgical, Minnow Medical, Intrinsix, Microsoft Corporation, Ramboll, Otsuka Pharma Scandinavia AB etc..
Research Facts is a world leader in healthcare and life sciences publishing. It was established in Dublin, Ireland in 2004. Its partners have over forty years combined experience in the business information industry. Research Facts’ customers include most of the world’s major diagnostics, pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies e.g. Medtronic, Siemens Medical, Philips Healthcare, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Ipsen, GE Healthcare, Teva, Smith & Nephew, DePuy etc.. Research Facts has customers right across the globe e.g. Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Cyprus, Denmark, France, Germany, Finland, Hungary, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea, Luxembourg, Mauritius, Netherlands, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States and Yugoslavia.
Research Facts’ reports help you make informed decisions about the markets and organisations that affect your business.
- Learn more about your target markets and target organisations
- Top level research on all major players in a market
- See which organisations dominate your major markets
- Get detailed information on particular organisations
Hardcopy: Bound report, A4 format, 88 pages
Electronic: pdf Version, A4 format, 88 pages
Keywords: Hospital, Children, Paediatrics, Biggest, Largest, America, United States, U.S., USA.