The ultimate reference source in this field, these two volumes discuss the latest advances on the reactions leading to the formation of cyclic structures and include chapters presenting the most synthetically attractive cyclization reactions.
Leading chemists from around the world provide authoritative first–hand information, including experimental procedures that offer readers the essential knowledge that has hitherto been unavailable.
An invaluable aid for every organic and catalytic chemist in grasping and applying these new reactions.
List of Contributors to Volume 1.
1. Asymmetric Catalysis of Diels–Alder Reaction (Haifeng Du and Kuiling Ding).
2. Catalytic Asymmetric Aza Diels–Alder Reactions (Yasuhiro Yamashita and Sh&ū Kobayashi).
3. 1,3–Dipolar Cycloaddition (Takuya Hashimoto and Keiji Maruoka).
4. Intramolecular 1,2–Addition and 1,4–Addition reactions (Xiyan Lu and Xiuling Han).
5. Cyclic Carbometallation of Alkenes, Arenes, Alkynes and Allenes (Ron Grigg and Martyn Inman).
6. Transition Metal–Catalyzed Intramolecular Allylation Reactions (Zhan Lu and Shengming Ma).
7. Cyclic Coupling Reactions (Xuefeng Jiang and Shengming Ma).
8. Transition Metal–Mediated [2+2+2] Cycloadditions (David Leboeuf, Vincent Gandon, and Max Malacria).
9. Cyclizations Based on Cyclometallation (Hao Guo and Shengming Ma).
10. Transition Metal Catalyzed Cyclization Reactions of Functionalized Alkenes, Alkynes, and Allenes (Nitin T. Patil and Yoshinori Yamamoto).
11. Ring–Closing Metathesis of Dienes and Enynes (Miwako Mori).
12. Ring–Closing Metathesis of Alkynes (Paul W. Davies).
Contents to Volume 1.
List of Contributors to Volume 2.
13. Transition–Metal–Catalyzed Cycloisomerizations and Nucleophilic Cyclization of Enynes (Elena Herrero–Gomez and Antonio M. Echavarren).
14. Cyclopropanation, Epoxidation and Aziridination Reactions (Song Ye and Yong Tang).
15. Cyclization of Cyclopropane– or Cyclopropene–Containing Compounds (Junliang Zhang and Yuanjing Xiao).
16. Transition Metal–Catalyzed Ring Expansion Cyclization Reactions (Masahiro Yoshida and Yoshimitsu Nagao).
17. Hydrometallation–Initiated Cyclization Reactions (Isamu Matsuda).
18. Catalytic Dipolar Cycloadditions of Alkynes with Azides and Nitrile Oxides (Valery V. Fokin).
19. Electrophilic Cyclizations (Félix Rodríguez and Francisco J. Fañanás).
20. Cyclizations Based on C–H Activation (David A. Capretto, Zigang Li, and Chuan He).
21. Friedel–Crafts Type Cyclizations (Ryuji Hayashi and Gregory R. Cook).
22. Macrolactones and Macrolactams (Chang–Liang Sun, Bi–Jie Li, and Zhang–Jie Shi).
23. Free Radical Cyclization Reactions (Jake Zimmerman, Amanda Halloway, and Mukund P. Sibi).
24. Photocyclization Reactions (Axel G. Griesbeck).
25. Asymmetric Organocatalyzed Cyclization Reactions (Liu–Zhu Gong, Jun Jiang, Meng–Xia Xue, and Shi–Wei Luo).