- The Necker Hospital for Sick Children in Paris, France was the world’s first hospital dedicated to paediatrics.
- With 10,000 inpatients and 40,000 outpatients per annum, the Altona Children's Hospital in Hamburg is one of the largest paediatric hospitals in Germany.
- Mr. Valter Pennacchiotti is Head of Procurement at the Bambino Gesù Children’s Hospital, Rome, Italy.
- With 371 beds, Royal Manchester Children's Hospital is the largest single-site children's hospital in the United Kingdom.
- The first laparoscopic splenectomy through a single umbilical incision in Europe, was performed at Queen Fabiola Children's University Hospital, Brussels, Belgium in May, 2009.
- Work has begun on a new Euro 750 million, 399 bed national children’s hospital in Dublin, Ireland.
- The average duration of stay in the University Children's Hospital Zurich, Switzerland is 9.9 days.
These are just a tiny sample of the 1,000’s of facts to be found in The 50 Biggest Children’s Hospitals In Europe.
Profile information for each hospital typically includes:
- Hospital Contact Information - Address, Telephone and Fax Numbers, Email and Website Address
- Key Hospital Decision Makers - From CEO and Main Board, to Key Senior Managers
- Specialised fields such as Hospital Description and Departments, Number of Beds, Patient Volumes, Employment and Year Established
Report Target Market:
Usage: competitive analysis and partner/alliance identification
2) Hospital Suppliers
This report is perfect for suppliers to hospitals who wish to identify top potential customers.
3) Medical Schools/Hospital Management Associations
It is also very useful to medical academic institutions and hospital management associations.
Note: Most people will be aware of some of the major children’s hospitals in Europe, like Great Ormond Street Hospital (which has the largest number of paediatric specialties of any hospital in Europe), but this report looks at all 50 of the biggest children’s hospitals in Europe.
Report data field structure is as follows:
- Hospital Name
- Hospital Address
- Hospital Telephone
- Hospital Fax
- Hospital Email
- Hospital Website Address
- Year Established
- Number of Employees
- Number of Doctors
- Number of Nursing Staff
- Key Executives
- Hospital Description
- Hospital Departments
- Number of Beds
- Number of Outpatient Cases
- Number of Inpatient Admissions
- Average Duration Of Stay
Research Facts’ reports help you make informed decisions about the markets and organisations that affect your business.
- Learn more about your target markets and target organisations
- Top level research on all major players in a market
- See which organisations dominate your major markets
- Get detailed information on particular organisations
Research Facts is a world leader in healthcare and life sciences publishing. It was established in Dublin, Ireland in 2004. Its partners have over forty years combined experience in the business information industry. Research Facts customers include most of the world’s major diagnostics, pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies e.g. Medtronic, Siemens Medical, Philips Healthcare, Boehringer Ingelheim, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Ipsen, GE Healthcare, Teva, Smith & Nephew, Biomet, DePuy etc.. Research Facts has customers right across the globe e.g. Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Cyprus, Denmark, France, Germany, Finland, Hungary, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea, Luxembourg, Mauritius, Netherlands, Pakistan, Portugal, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States and Yugoslavia.