All Creatures Great and Small: New Perspectives on Psychology and Human Animal Interactions (Sarah Knight and Harold Herzog).
1. FACTORS UNDERLYING OPINIONS AND THE TREATMENT OF ANIMALS.
Science versus Human Welfare? Understanding Attitudes toward Animal Use (Sarah Knight, Aldert Vrij, Kim Bard, and Doug Brandon).
2. Moral Emotions and Social Activism: The Case of Animal Rights (Harold A. Herzog and Lauren L. Golden).
3. Ethics and Animal Consciousness: How Rubber the Ethical Ruler? (Gordon M. Burghardt).
4. EFFECTS OF ANIMALS ON HUMAN HEALTH, WELL–BEING, AND SOCIAL INTERACTIONS
The Effects of Animals on Human Health and Well–Being (Deborah L. Wells).
5. Robotic Pets in Human Lives: Implications for the Human Animal Bond and for Human Relationships with Personified Technologies (Gail F. Melson, Peter H. Kahn, Jr., Alan Beck, and Batya Friedman).
6. ANIMALS IN SOCIETY: RESEARCH, POLICY, AND PRACTICE.
People and Animals, Kindness and Cruelty: Research Directions and Policy Implications (Frank R. Ascione and Kenneth Shapiro).
7. Animal Abuse as a Sentinel for Human Violence: A Critique (Emily G. Patterson–Kane and Heather Piper).
8. Good to Pet and Eat: The Keeping and Consuming of Dogs and Cats in South Korea (Anthony L. Podberscek).
Having Our Dogs and Eating Them Too: Why Animals Are a Social Issue.