Of the two main forms of cardiovascular disease (coronary heart disease and stroke), coronary heart disease alone is responsible for 1.92 million deaths in Europe each year. Over one in five women (22%) and over one in five men (21%) die from coronary heart disease in Europe.
Although cardiovascular disease mortality is a huge burden across the whole of Europe, mortality rates from coronary heart disease are generally higher in central and eastern Europe than in northern, southern and western Europe. In addition, over the past 30 years, death rates from coronary heart disease have been falling rapidly in most northern and western European countries but rising rapidly in some central and eastern European countries. For example, death rates in men aged below 65 years living in Finland fell by 37% between 1994 and 2004, but rose by 57% for men of the same age living in Albania.
This unique report profiles the top 50 distributors of interventional cardiology and cardiac surgery products in Europe. These companies partner with leading manufacturers and sell their products to hospitals and medical professionals right across Europe e.g. Albania, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey and the United Kingdom.
Profile information for each company in The Top 50 Distributors Of Interventional Cardiology & Cardiac Surgery Products In Europe typically includes:
- Company Contact Information - Address, Telephone and Fax Numbers, Email and Website Address
- Key Company Decision Makers - From CEO and Main Board, to Key Senior Managers
- Specialised fields such as Company Description, Ownership, Companies/Products Represented, Countries Served, Year Established, Number of Employees and Turnover.
Report Target Market:
This report is perfect for manufacturers of interventional cardiology & cardiac surgery products who wish to identify the top distributors for their products in Europe.
Usage: competitive/financial analysis and strategic partner/alliance identification.
3) Medical Trade Associations
The Top 50 Distributors Of Interventional Cardiology & Cardiac Surgery Products In Europe is ideal for medical and surgical trade associations to identify new member companies.
Note: This major report looks at all 50 of the top distributors of interventional cardiology & cardiac surgery products in Europe - companies like:
- TOP Medical - a Dutch company founded in 2003 with the aim of identifying innovative and state-of-the-art medical devices for the treatment of cardiovascular diseases and marketing them to hospitals and medical professionals in the Netherlands, Belgium and Luxembourg.
- The Vingmed Group - consisting of three direct sales organisations, Vingmed AS (Norway), Vingmed Svenska AB (Sweden) and ViCare Medical A/S (Denmark), the group is one of the largest companies in Scandinavia for the distribution of cardiology, radiology, vascular and thoracic surgery products.
- The Krauth Group - one of Germany’s leading companies for the marketing of diagnostic and therapeutic devices for cardiology, neuroradiology, vascular and cardiac surgery.
Report data field structure is as follows:
- Company Name
- Mailing Address
- Street Address
- Parent Company Name
- Year Established
- Number of Employees
- Key Executives
- Company Description
- Companies/Products Represented
- Countries Served
- Turnover €m
- Location Status
Research Facts is a world leader in healthcare and life sciences publishing. It was established in Dublin, Ireland in 2004. Its partners have over forty years combined experience in the business information industry. Research Facts’ customers include most of the world’s major diagnostics, pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies e.g. Roche, Abbott, Johnson & Johnson, Wyeth, Medtronic, Siemens Medical, Philips Healthcare, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Covance, GE Healthcare, Ipsen, Edwards Lifesciences, B Braun, Teva, Biomet, Smith & Nephew, Boehringer Ingelheim, DePuy, Bayer, Qiagen etc..
Research Facts has customers right across the globe e.g. Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Cyprus, Denmark, France, Germany, Finland, Hungary, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea, Luxembourg, Mauritius, Netherlands, Pakistan, Portugal, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States and Yugoslavia.
Research Facts’ reports help you make informed decisions about the markets and organisations that affect your business.
- Learn more about your target markets and target companies
- Top level research on all the major players in a market
- See which organisations dominate your major markets
- Get detailed information on particular organisations
Keywords: Interventional Cardiology, Cardiac Surgery, Distributors, Europe.