The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
GKN Plc (GKN) is an engineering company that designs, manufactures and supplies aerospace and driveline products. The company carries out the production of composite and metallic aerostructures, aircraft and engine products for both military and civil aerospace markets. GKN manufactures powdered metal and sintered components for automotive and other industrial customers. It also supplies a range of automotive driveline products and systems. The company also provides engineering power management products, systems and services. GKN offers its services to aerospace, automotive, agriculture, construction, mining and industrial equipment markets. The company operates manufacturing facilities, service centers and offices in North America, South America, Europe and Asia-Pacific. GKN is headquartered in Redditch, Worcestershire, the UK.
GKN Plc Key Recent Developments
Sep 14, 2017: Engineering group chief executive to retire
Jul 26, 2017: GKN announces results for the six months ended 30 June 2017
Jul 26, 2017: GKN H1 profit up
Apr 26, 2017: GKN reports trading update for Q1 2017
Feb 28, 2017: GKN sales jumps by 22% in 2016
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- GKN Plc - Key Facts
- GKN Plc - Key Employees
- GKN Plc - Key Employee Biographies
- GKN Plc - Major Products and Services
- GKN Plc - History
- GKN Plc - Company Statement
- GKN Plc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- GKN Plc - Business Description
- GKN Plc - Corporate Strategy
- GKN Plc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- GKN Plc - Strengths
- GKN Plc - Weaknesses
- GKN Plc - Opportunities
- GKN Plc - Threats
- GKN Plc - Key Competitors
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- GKN Plc, Recent Deals Summary
- Jul 26, 2017: GKN announces results for the six months ended 30 June 2017
- Jul 26, 2017: GKN H1 profit up
- Oct 25, 2016: GKN releases trading update for the nine months ended 30 September 2016
- Jul 26, 2016: GKN results announcement for the six months ended 30 June 2016
- Ratio Definitions
- GKN Plc, Key Facts
- GKN Plc, Key Employees
- GKN Plc, Key Employee Biographies
- GKN Plc, Major Products and Services
- GKN Plc, History
- GKN Plc, Subsidiaries
- GKN Plc, Key Competitors
- GKN Plc, Ratios based on current share price
- GKN Plc, Annual Ratios
- GKN Plc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
- GKN Plc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
- GKN Plc, Interim Ratios
- GKN Plc, Recent Deals Summary
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- GKN Plc, Performance Chart (2012 - 2016)
- GKN Plc, Ratio Charts