The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Northrop Grumman Corporation (Northrop Grumman) is a global security and technology company. Its solutions find applications in aerospace, electronics, and information systems sectors. The company provides unmanned systems, cybersecurity, command, control, communications, computers, intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance (C4ISR) and logistics solutions. It manufactures acoustic sensors for aircraft carriers and submarines, spacecraft systems, mission-critical computer systems and wireless communications infrastructure. The company caters its products and services to foreign, state and local governments and commercial customers across North America, Europe, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific. The company has extensive dealings with the US government and the US Department of Defense (DoD). Northrop Grumman is headquartered in Falls Church, Virginia, the US.
Northrop Grumman Corporation Key Recent Developments
Jul 27,2016: Northrop Grumman Reports Second Quarter 2016 Financial Results
Apr 27,2016: Northrop Grumman Reports First Quarter 2016 Financial Results
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Northrop Grumman Corporation - Key Facts
Northrop Grumman Corporation - Key Employees
Northrop Grumman Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
Northrop Grumman Corporation - Major Products and Services
Northrop Grumman Corporation - History
Northrop Grumman Corporation - Company Statement
Northrop Grumman Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Northrop Grumman Corporation - Business Description
Northrop Grumman Corporation - Corporate Strategy
Northrop Grumman Corporation - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Northrop Grumman Corporation - Strengths
Northrop Grumman Corporation - Weaknesses
Northrop Grumman Corporation - Opportunities
Northrop Grumman Corporation - Threats
Northrop Grumman Corporation - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Northrop Grumman Corporation, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 - Company’s Recent Developments
Jul 27, 2016: Northrop Grumman Reports Second Quarter 2016 Financial Results
Apr 27, 2016: Northrop Grumman Reports First Quarter 2016 Financial Results
Section 5 - Appendix
List of Tables
Northrop Grumman Corporation, Key Facts
Northrop Grumman Corporation, Key Employees
Northrop Grumman Corporation, Key Employee Biographies
Northrop Grumman Corporation, Major Products and Services
Northrop Grumman Corporation, History
Northrop Grumman Corporation, Other Locations
Northrop Grumman Corporation, Subsidiaries
Northrop Grumman Corporation, Key Competitors
Northrop Grumman Corporation, Ratios based on current share price
Northrop Grumman Corporation, Annual Ratios
Northrop Grumman Corporation, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Northrop Grumman Corporation, Interim Ratios
Northrop Grumman Corporation, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Northrop Grumman Corporation, Performance Chart (2012 - 2016)
Northrop Grumman Corporation, Ratio Charts