The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Host Hotels & Resorts, Inc. (Host Inc.), formerly Host Marriott Corporation, is a self-managed and self-administered real estate investment trust (REIT). The company owns properties and undertakes operations through Host Hotels & Resorts, L.P. (Host L.P.). The portfolio includes upper-upscale, full-service hotels that cater to transient, group and contract business customer groups. Host Inc. owns non-controlling interests in two international joint ventures: a joint venture in Europe, including Belgium, France, Spain, Italy, The Netherlands, the UK, Poland and Germany. The company also has a joint venture in Asia-Pacific owning one hotel in Australia, and minority interests in two operating hotels in India, and five hotels in India under development. The company operates its properties across the US in Canada, New Zealand, Chile, Australia, Mexico and Brazil. Host is headquartered in Bethesda, Maryland, the US.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Host Hotels & Resorts, Inc. - Key Facts
Host Hotels & Resorts, Inc. - Key Employees
Host Hotels & Resorts, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
Host Hotels & Resorts, Inc. - Major Products and Services
Host Hotels & Resorts, Inc. - History
Host Hotels & Resorts, Inc. - Company Statement
Host Hotels & Resorts, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Host Hotels & Resorts, Inc. - Business Description
Host Hotels & Resorts, Inc. - Corporate Strategy
Host Hotels & Resorts, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Host Hotels & Resorts, Inc. - Strengths
Strength - Dominant Market Position
Strength - Strong Property Portfolio
Host Hotels & Resorts, Inc. - Weaknesses
Weakness - Higher Cost Structure
Host Hotels & Resorts, Inc. - Opportunities
Opportunity - Positive outlook for US T&T industry
Opportunity - Sale of Assets in Non-Target Markets
Opportunity - Strategic Growth Initiatives
Host Hotels & Resorts, Inc. - Threats
Threat - Tough Economic Conditions
Threat - Risks Related To Competitive Brandjacking
Threat - Risks Related to Unforeseen Circumstances
Host Hotels & Resorts, Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
Host Hotels & Resorts, Inc., Key Facts
Host Hotels & Resorts, Inc., Key Employees
Host Hotels & Resorts, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Host Hotels & Resorts, Inc., Major Products and Services
Host Hotels & Resorts, Inc., History
Host Hotels & Resorts, Inc., Subsidiaries
Host Hotels & Resorts, Inc., Key Competitors
Host Hotels & Resorts, Inc., Ratios based on current share price
Host Hotels & Resorts, Inc., Annual Ratios
Host Hotels & Resorts, Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Host Hotels & Resorts, Inc., Performance Chart (2011 - 2015)
Host Hotels & Resorts, Inc., Ratio Charts
Vornado Realty Trust
Strategic Hotels & Resorts, Inc.
Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc.
LaSalle Hotel Properties
InterContinental Hotels Group Plc
InnSuites Hospitality Trust
Hyatt Hotels Corporation