The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Mapfre S.A. (Mapfre), a subsidiary of CARTERA MAPFRE, S.L. Sociedad Unipersonal, is a provider of insurance and reinsurance products and services. It offers insurance products for motor, home, health, life, retirement plans, accident, death, third party liability, credit and surety, and agriculture and livestock. The company provides reinsurance products and related services, assistance and claims management, specialty risks, travel insurance and travel assistance programs. It operates in various countries including Spain, Portugal, Brazil, Costa Rica, Guatemala, Nicaragua, Mexico, El Salvador, Panama, Honduras, the Dominican Republic. Argentina, Ecuador, Chile, Uruguay, Paraguay, Peru, Venezuela and Colombia, the US, Canada, Puerto Rico, Europe, the Middle East, and Africa and Asia-Pacific. Mapfre is headquartered in Madrid, Spain.
The company reported gross written and accepted premiums of EUR23,480 million in fiscal year ended December 2017 (FY2017), an increase of 2.9% over that in FY2016. Its net premiums earned were EUR19,309.6 million in FY2017, an increase of 1.4% over that in FY2016.
Mapfre S.A. Key Recent Developments
Jan 13,2017: Mapfre announces appointment of new CEO for Seguros Gerais
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Mapfre S.A. - Key Facts
Mapfre S.A. - Key Employees
Mapfre S.A. - Key Employee Biographies
Mapfre S.A. - Major Products and Services
Mapfre S.A. - History
Mapfre S.A. - Company Statement
Mapfre S.A. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Mapfre S.A. - Business Description
Business Segment: Assistance, Services and Specialty Risks
Business Segment: Global Risks
Business Segment: Insurance
Business Segment: Reinsurance
Geographical Segment: Brazil
Geographical Segment: Eurasia
Geographical Segment: Iberia
Geographical Segment: Latam North
Geographical Segment: Latam South
Geographical Segment: North America
Mapfre S.A. - Corporate Strategy
Mapfre S.A. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Mapfre S.A. - Strengths
Mapfre S.A. - Weaknesses
Mapfre S.A. - Opportunities
Mapfre S.A. - Threats
Mapfre S.A. - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Jan 13, 2017: Mapfre announces appointment of new CEO for Seguros Gerais
Section 5 – Appendix
About the Publisher
List of Tables
Mapfre S.A., Key Facts
Mapfre S.A., Key Employees
Mapfre S.A., Key Employee Biographies
Mapfre S.A., Major Products and Services
Mapfre S.A., History
Mapfre S.A., Subsidiaries
Mapfre S.A., Key Competitors
Mapfre S.A., Ratios based on current share price
Mapfre S.A., Annual Ratios
Mapfre S.A., Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Mapfre S.A., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Mapfre S.A., Performance Chart (2013 - 2017)
Mapfre S.A., Ratio Charts
- Allianz SE
- AXA SA
- Grupo Catalana Occidente, S.A.
- Nacional De Reaseguros, S.A.
- SegurCaixa Adeslas SA de Seguros y Reaseguros
- Swiss Re Europe, S.A., Sucursal en Espana
- VidaCaixa, S.A.U. de Seguros y Reaseguros