The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Suheung Capsule Co., Ltd. (Suheung) is a manufacturer and marketer of capsules. It offers empty hard capsules, softgels and paint balls. The company manufactures hard and soft gelatin capsules, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (HPMC) vegetarian capsules and fish-based gelatin capsules. The company also offers contract manufacturing and research and development services. Suheung offers its solutions to pharmaceutical companies and health food makers. The company has operations in Africa, Europe, the Middle East, Asia and the Americas, with sales offices in the US, Europe UK/Croatia), and New Zealand. Suheung has manufacturing facilities in Buchon, Korea; and Long Thahn, Vietnam. Suheung is headquartered in Gyeonggi-Do, Seoul, South Korea.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Suheung Capsule Co., Ltd. - Key Facts
Suheung Capsule Co., Ltd. - Key Employees
Suheung Capsule Co., Ltd. - Major Products and Services
Suheung Capsule Co., Ltd. - History
Suheung Capsule Co., Ltd. - Company Statement
Suheung Capsule Co., Ltd. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Suheung Capsule Co., Ltd. - Business Description
Suheung Capsule Co., Ltd. - Corporate Strategy
Suheung Capsule Co., Ltd. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Suheung Capsule Co., Ltd. - Strengths
Strength - Empty Capsules Manufacturing
Strength - Research and Development
Strength - Operational Network
Suheung Capsule Co., Ltd. - Weaknesses
Weakness - Debt Burden
Suheung Capsule Co., Ltd. - Opportunities
Opportunity - Market Potential: Empty capsules
Opportunity - Korean Pharmaceutical Market
Opportunity - Market Potential: Outsourcing Business
Suheung Capsule Co., Ltd. - Threats
Threat - Competitive Environment
Threat - Stringent Government Regulations
Threat - Rapid Technological Changes
Suheung Capsule Co., Ltd. - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
Suheung Capsule Co., Ltd., Key Facts
Suheung Capsule Co., Ltd., Key Employees
Suheung Capsule Co., Ltd., Major Products and Services
Suheung Capsule Co., Ltd., History
Suheung Capsule Co., Ltd., Subsidiaries
Suheung Capsule Co., Ltd., BusinessUnit
Suheung Capsule Co., Ltd., Key Competitors
Suheung Capsule Co., Ltd., Ratios based on current share price
Suheung Capsule Co., Ltd., Annual Ratios
Suheung Capsule Co., Ltd., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Suheung Capsule Co., Ltd., Performance Chart (2011 - 2015)
Suheung Capsule Co., Ltd., Ratio Charts