The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Staples, Inc. (Staples) is a retailer and distributor of office equipment products. The company's product portfolio include notebooks, paper, folders, binders, calendars, computers and related products, tablets, phone, cameras, chairs, desks, tables, bookcases, lamps, decors, cleaning tools, ladders, batteries, coffee makers, candy, hand soaps, sanitizers and kitchen supplies. It offers these products under Staples and Quill brands. Staples also merchandise products online through staples.com and quill.com. Its operations are spread across North America, Australia, South America and Asia. It operates several distribution and fulfillment centers in the US, Canada, Australia, Asia and Latin America. Staples is headquartered in Framingham, Massachusetts, the US.
Staples, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Jun 02,2017: Staples’ new CIO to lead shift to public cloud
May 26,2017: Staples names Michelle Bottomley as chief marketing officer
May 08,2017: Staples names Brett Wahlin as chief information security officer
Mar 09,2017: Staples reports net loss for Q4, provides outlook for 2017
Feb 04,2017: Office supply retailer Staples to lay off more than 200
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Staples, Inc. - Key Facts
- Staples, Inc. - Key Employees
- Staples, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
- Staples, Inc. - Major Products and Services
- Staples, Inc. - History
- Staples, Inc. - Company Statement
- Staples, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Business Unit
- Staples, Inc. - Business Description
- Business Description - North American Delivery
- North American Delivery - Overview
- North American Delivery - Financials
- Business Description - North American Retail
- North American Retail - Overview
- North American Retail - Financials
- Business Description - Other
- Other - Overview
- Other - Financials
- Staples, Inc. - Corporate Strategy
- Staples, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Staples, Inc. - Strengths
- Staples, Inc. - Weaknesses
- Staples, Inc. - Opportunities
- Staples, Inc. - Threats
- Staples, Inc. - Key Competitors
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- May 26, 2017: Staples names Michelle Bottomley as chief marketing officer
- May 08, 2017: Staples names Brett Wahlin as chief information security officer
- Mar 09, 2017: Staples reports net loss for Q4, provides outlook for 2017
- Jan 26, 2017: Staples announces changes to board and governance practices
- Jan 05, 2017: Staples appoints Jeff Hall chief administrative officer and vice chairman
- Oct 26, 2016: Staples unveils new cognitive-enabled Easy Button office supply reordering system
- Ratio Definitions
- Staples, Inc., Key Facts
- Staples, Inc., Key Employees
- Staples, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
- Staples, Inc., Major Products and Services
- Staples, Inc., History
- Staples, Inc., Subsidiaries
- Staples, Inc., Business Unit
- Staples, Inc., Key Competitors
- Staples, Inc., Ratios based on current share price
- Staples, Inc., Annual Ratios
- Staples, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
- Staples, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
- Staples, Inc., Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Staples, Inc., Performance Chart (2013 - 2017)
- Staples, Inc., Ratio Charts
- Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
- Tesco PLC
- Target Corporation
- Safeway Inc.
- J. C. Penney Company, Inc.
- eBay Inc.
- Crystal Rock Holdings, Inc
- Costco Wholesale Corporation
- Best Buy Co, Inc.
- Amazon.com, Inc.
- Acme United Corporation