1h Free Analyst TimeTech Data Corp (TECD) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by the publisher to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Tech Data Corp (Tech Data) distributes information technology (IT) products, services, and solutions. The company’s endpoint solutions portfolio includes PC systems, mobile phones and accessories, consumer electronics, printers, peripherals, supplies, and endpoint technology software. Its advanced solutions portfolio includes storage, networking, servers, advanced technology software and converged and hyper-converged infrastructure. Tech Data also offers technical, business support, and value-added services such as certification, configuration, training, installation, financing, marketing, and integrated supply chain services. Tech Data serves a customer base of value-added resellers, retailers, direct marketers, and corporate resellers. The company’s business operations span across the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific. Tech Data is headquartered in Clearwater, Florida, the US.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Tech Data Corp - Key Facts
- Tech Data Corp - Key Employees
- Tech Data Corp - Key Employee Biographies
- Tech Data Corp - Major Products and Services
- Tech Data Corp - History
- Tech Data Corp - Company Statement
- Tech Data Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Tech Data Corp - Business Description
- Geographical Segment: Americas
- Target Markets
- Geographical Segment: Asia-Pacific
- Target Markets
- Geographical Segment: Europe
- Target Markets
- Tech Data Corp - Corporate Strategy
- Tech Data Corp - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Tech Data Corp - Strengths
- Tech Data Corp - Weaknesses
- Tech Data Corp - Opportunities
- Tech Data Corp - Threats
- Tech Data Corp - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About the Publisher
List of Tables
- Tech Data Corp, Key Facts
- Tech Data Corp, Key Employees
- Tech Data Corp, Key Employee Biographies
- Tech Data Corp, Major Products and Services
- Tech Data Corp, History
- Tech Data Corp, Other Locations
- Tech Data Corp, Subsidiaries
- Tech Data Corp, Key Competitors
- Tech Data Corp, Ratios based on current share price
- Tech Data Corp, Annual Ratios
- Tech Data Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
- Tech Data Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
- Tech Data Corp, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
List of Figures
- Tech Data Corp, Performance Chart (2016 - 2020)
- Tech Data Corp, Ratio Charts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Westcon Group Inc
- WESCO International Inc
- Tessco Technologies Inc
- SYNNEX Corp
- ScanSource Inc
- Ingram Micro Inc
- Genuine Parts Company
- Flex Ltd
- Essendant Inc
- Esprinet SpA
- ELKO Group JSC
- Dixons Carphone plc
- Digital China Group Co Ltd
- CDW Corp
- Arrow Electronics Inc
- Anixter International Inc
- ALSO Holding AG