1h Free Analyst TimeAdecco SA (ADEN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by the publisher to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Adecco SA (Adecco) is a provider of human resources (HR) solutions. The company offers temporary staffing, permanent placement, career transition and talent development, and outsourcing and consulting services. Adecco also provides locum, seconded and non-permanent healthcare staff; and comprises career transition and talent development services, managed service programmes, recruitment process outsourcing, and vendor management system. The company serves construction, hospitality, transport and logistics, automotive, and manufacturing and heavy industry, engineering and technical, IT, finance and legal, and medical and science industries. It operates across Europe, North America, South America, Asia Pacific, and Eurasia. Adecco is headquartered in Cheserex, Switzerland.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Adecco SA - Key Facts
- Adecco SA - Key Employees
- Adecco SA - Key Employee Biographies
- Adecco SA - Major Products and Services
- Adecco SA - History
- Adecco SA - Company Statement
- Adecco SA - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Adecco SA - Business Description
- Business Segment: General Staffing
- Business Segment: Professional Staffing
- Business Segment: Solutions
- Geographical Segment: Benelux & Nordics
- Geographical Segment: Career Transition & Talent Development
- Geographical Segment: France
- Geographical Segment: Germany, Austria, & Switzerland
- Geographical Segment: Iberia
- Geographical Segment: Italy
- Geographical Segment: Japan
- Geographical Segment: North America UK&I General Staffing
- Geographical Segment: North America UK&I Professional Staffing
- Geographical Segment: Rest of World
- Adecco SA - Corporate Strategy
- Adecco SA - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Adecco SA - Strengths
- Adecco SA - Weaknesses
- Adecco SA - Opportunities
- Adecco SA - Threats
- Adecco SA - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About the Publisher
List of Tables
- Adecco SA, Key Facts
- Adecco SA, Key Employees
- Adecco SA, Key Employee Biographies
- Adecco SA, Major Products and Services
- Adecco SA, History
- Adecco SA, Other Locations
- Adecco SA, Subsidiaries
- Adecco SA, Key Competitors
- Adecco SA, Ratios based on current share price
- Adecco SA, Annual Ratios
- Adecco SA, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
List of Figures
- Adecco SA, Performance Chart (2015 - 2019)
- Adecco SA, Ratio Charts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Volt Information Sciences Inc
- SMA Inc
- Robert Half International Inc
- Randstad NV
- Penta Consulting Ltd
- ManpowerGroup Inc
- Kelly Services Inc
- Insperity Inc
- Hudson Global Inc
- Exponent Inc
- Employee Solutions, Inc
- Brunel International NV
- ASGN Inc