The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Laird PLC (Laird) is an electronics and technology company. The company provides components and solutions that protect electronic devices from electromagnetic interference and heat that enable connectivity through wireless applications and antenna systems. It performs activities related to design and supplies of customized performance-oriented products and systems. Laird’s performance portfolio’s product portfolio includes electromagnetic interference shielding materials, thermal management solutions and signal integrity products. Its wireless systems include antennae, embedded wireless modules, M2M devices, telematics products, wireless automation and control system. The company's products and services are utilized widely in various end-market applications including mobile handsets, IT/data communications, transportation, consumer electronics, industrial and instrumentation. Geographically, the company operates across Asia, Europe, and the North America. The company is headquartered in London, UK.
Laird PLC Key Recent Developments
Jun 07,2017: Exova Receives Contract Extension With Laird
Feb 28,2017: Laird: 2016 full year results
Oct 11,2016: Laird appoints Kevin Dangerfield as new Chief Financial Officer
Oct 11,2016: Laird YF Series Yagi Antennas Set Industry Standard For Remote Monitoring Reliability
Aug 17,2016: Laird appoints Tony Quinlan CEO as Lockwood goes to Cobham
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Laird PLC - Key Facts
- Laird PLC - Key Employees
- Laird PLC - Key Employee Biographies
- Laird PLC - Major Products and Services
- Laird PLC - History
- Laird PLC - Company Statement
- Laird PLC - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Laird PLC - Business Description
- Laird PLC - Corporate Strategy
- Laird PLC - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Laird PLC - Strengths
- Laird PLC - Weaknesses
- Laird PLC - Opportunities
- Laird PLC - Threats
- Laird PLC - Key Competitors
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Laird PLC, Recent Deals Summary
- Jun 07, 2017: Exova Receives Contract Extension With Laird
- Feb 28, 2017: Laird: 2016 full year results
- Oct 11, 2016: Laird YF Series Yagi Antennas Set Industry Standard For Remote Monitoring Reliability
- Ratio Definitions
- Laird PLC, Key Facts
- Laird PLC, Key Employees
- Laird PLC, Key Employee Biographies
- Laird PLC, Major Products and Services
- Laird PLC, History
- Laird PLC, Other Locations
- Laird PLC, Subsidiaries
- Laird PLC, Key Competitors
- Laird PLC, Ratios based on current share price
- Laird PLC, Annual Ratios
- Laird PLC, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
- Laird PLC, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
- Laird PLC, Interim Ratios
- Laird PLC, Recent Deals Summary
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Laird PLC, Performance Chart (2012 - 2016)
- Laird PLC, Ratio Charts