The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
The Valspar Corporation (Valspar) is a paint manufacturer, which develops, produces and distributes a wide range of coatings, paints and related products worldwide. It also manufactures and sells specialty polymers and colorants, besides it markets polymers and dispersions to paint and coatings manufacturers. Valspar sells its products through distribution network including paint dealers and mass merchants in the US, and other retail outlets under several brands including Valspar, Cabot, De Beer, House of Kolor, Plasti-Kote, Huarun, Guardsman and Octoral. The company’s operations spread across the North America, South America, Europe and Asia-Pacific. Valspar is headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, the US.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
The Valspar Corporation - Key Facts
The Valspar Corporation - Key Employees
The Valspar Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
The Valspar Corporation - Major Products and Services
The Valspar Corporation - History
The Valspar Corporation - Company Statement
The Valspar Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
The Valspar Corporation - Business Description
The Valspar Corporation - Corporate Strategy
The Valspar Corporation - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
The Valspar Corporation - Strengths
The Valspar Corporation - Weaknesses
The Valspar Corporation - Opportunities
The Valspar Corporation - Threats
The Valspar Corporation - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
List of Tables
The Valspar Corporation, Key Facts
The Valspar Corporation, Key Employees
The Valspar Corporation, Key Employee Biographies
The Valspar Corporation, Major Products and Services
The Valspar Corporation, History
The Valspar Corporation, Other Locations
The Valspar Corporation, Subsidiaries
The Valspar Corporation, Key Competitors
The Valspar Corporation, Ratios based on current share price
The Valspar Corporation, Annual Ratios
The Valspar Corporation (Cont...1), Annual Ratios
The Valspar Corporation, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
The Valspar Corporation, Performance Chart (2012 - 2016)
The Valspar Corporation, Ratio Charts