The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Syngenta AG (Syngenta) is an agribusiness company specialized in seed and crop protection businesses. The company manufactures and markets crop protection chemicals such as insecticides, herbicides, fungicides and seed treatments to control weeds, insects and diseases in crops. These products also find application in the professional products sector in areas such as public health, turf and ornamental markets. Syngenta also offers seeds for field crops including corn, cereals, oilseeds and sugar beet, vegetable and flower, and high-quality pot and bedding plants. The company markets its product under the brand name Acuron, Apiro, Beacon, Calaris, Dual Gold, Envoke, Gesapax, Logran, Lumax, and among others. The company through its subsidiaries and affiliates market its products across North America, Latin America, Asia Pacific, and Europe, Africa and Middle East. Syngenta is headquartered in Basel, Switzerland.
Syngenta AG Key Recent Developments
Sep 20,2016: Syngenta: Management Announcement
Sep 20,2016: Syngenta: Executive Committee Announcement
Sep 07,2016: Syngenta Executive Committee Announcement
Jul 22,2016: Syngenta 2016 Half Year Results
May 05,2016: Syngenta appoints Boss of Univar as chief executive
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Syngenta AG - Key Facts
- Syngenta AG - Key Employees
- Syngenta AG - Key Employee Biographies
- Syngenta AG - Major Products and Services
- Syngenta AG - History
- Syngenta AG - Company Statement
- Syngenta AG - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Syngenta AG - Business Description
- Syngenta AG - Corporate Strategy
- Syngenta AG - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Syngenta AG - Strengths
- Syngenta AG - Weaknesses
- Syngenta AG - Opportunities
- Syngenta AG - Threats
- Syngenta AG - Key Competitors
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Syngenta AG, Recent Deals Summary
- Sep 20, 2016: Syngenta: Executive Committee Announcement
- Sep 20, 2016: Syngenta: Management Announcement
- Sep 07, 2016: Syngenta Executive Committee Announcement
- Jul 22, 2016: Syngenta 2016 Half Year Results
- May 04, 2016: Syngenta: Board Announcement - Appointment Of CEO
- Apr 20, 2016: Syngenta Announces First Quarter 2016 Results
- Feb 03, 2016: Syngenta Announces 2015 Full Year Results
- Ratio Definitions
- Syngenta AG, Key Facts
- Syngenta AG, Key Employees
- Syngenta AG, Key Employee Biographies
- Syngenta AG, Major Products and Services
- Syngenta AG, History
- Syngenta AG, Subsidiaries
- Syngenta AG, Key Competitors
- Syngenta AG, Ratios based on current share price
- Syngenta AG, Annual Ratios
- Syngenta AG, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
- Syngenta AG, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
- Syngenta AG, Interim Ratios
- Syngenta AG, Recent Deals Summary
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Syngenta AG, Performance Chart (2012 - 2016)
- Syngenta AG, Ratio Charts