The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
AutoZone, Inc. (AutoZone) is a retailer and distributor of automotive replacement parts and accessories. The company operates its stores in the US, Puerto Rico, Mexico, Brazil. These stores offer products for cars, sport utility vehicles, vans and light trucks, including new and remanufactured automotive hard parts, accessories, maintenance items, and non-automotive products. AutoZone sell automotive diagnostic and repair software through its subsidiary company ALLDATA. The company offers its products and services through [external URL] directly to customers and through [external URL] and [external URL] to its commercial customers. It has operational presence in Mexico and Brazil. AutoZone is headquartered in Memphis, Tennessee, the US.
AutoZone Inc Key Recent Developments
Dec 19, 2017: AutoZone senior vice president of store operations Jim Griffith to retire next year
Sep 19, 2017: AutoZone reports Q4 and fiscal 2017 results
Aug 17, 2017: Hiring event set next week for new AutoZone distribution center in Ocala
May 23, 2017: AutoZone Q3 same store sales decline 0.8%; EPS increases 6.2% to $11.44
Mar 01, 2017: AutoZone Q2 same store sales flat for Q2
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- AutoZone Inc - Key Facts
- AutoZone Inc - Key Employees
- AutoZone Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- AutoZone Inc - Major Products and Services
- AutoZone Inc - History
- AutoZone Inc - Company Statement
- AutoZone Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Company Overview
- AutoZone Inc - Business Description
- AutoZone Inc - Corporate Strategy
- AutoZone Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- AutoZone Inc - Strengths
- AutoZone Inc - Weaknesses
- AutoZone Inc - Opportunities
- AutoZone Inc - Threats
- AutoZone Inc - Key Competitors
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Sep 19, 2017: AutoZone reports Q4 and fiscal 2017 results
- May 23, 2017: AutoZone Q3 same store sales decline 0.8%; EPS increases 6.2% to $11.44
- Mar 01, 2017: AutoZone Q2 same store sales flat for Q2
- Ratio Definitions
- AutoZone Inc, Key Facts
- AutoZone Inc, Key Employees
- AutoZone Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- AutoZone Inc, Major Products and Services
- AutoZone Inc, History
- AutoZone Inc, Subsidiaries
- AutoZone Inc, Key Competitors
- AutoZone Inc, Ratios based on current share price
- AutoZone Inc, Annual Ratios
- AutoZone Inc, Annual Ratios
- AutoZone Inc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- AutoZone Inc, Performance Chart (2013 - 2017)
- AutoZone Inc, Ratio Charts