The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Axiata Group Berhad (Axiata) is one of the leading telecommunications groups in Asia. The company provides a diverse portfolio of communications infrastructure, mobile network, and digital services. It offers telecommunications infrastructure services including towers and fibers to regional tower companies. Its internet-based offerings meet the growing demands in mobile money, e-commerce, mobile advertising, entertainment and education. The company has investments in mobile operators, network infrastructure and digital internet companies. It operates through a network of affiliates, and subsidiaries. The company serves retail, industrial, and commercial customers in Malaysia, Indonesia, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, India, Pakistan, and other countries. Axiata is headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Axiata Group Berhad Key Recent Developments
Jan 12, 2018: Axiata elects Khazanah deputy managing director to board
Dec 12, 2017: Axiata appoints new director
May 25, 2017: Axiata sees improved overall quarterly results
Mar 22, 2017: The appointment of Dato’ Sri Shazalli Ramly as Group CEO of Telekom Malaysia Berhad
Mar 21, 2017: Axiata Group announces appointment of Ybhg Dato’ Dr Nik Ramlah Nik Mahmood as independent non-executive director
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Axiata Group Berhad - Key Facts
- Axiata Group Berhad - Key Employees
- Axiata Group Berhad - Key Employee Biographies
- Axiata Group Berhad - Major Products and Services
- Axiata Group Berhad - History
- Axiata Group Berhad - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Company Overview
- Axiata Group Berhad - Business Description
- Axiata Group Berhad - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Axiata Group Berhad - Strengths
- Axiata Group Berhad - Weaknesses
- Axiata Group Berhad - Opportunities
- Axiata Group Berhad - Threats
- Axiata Group Berhad - Key Competitors
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- May 25, 2017: Axiata sees improved overall quarterly results
- Mar 22, 2017: The appointment of Dato’ Sri Shazalli Ramly as Group CEO of Telekom Malaysia Berhad
- Feb 23, 2017: Axiata’s FY16 revenue increased by 8.5% to post a record high of RM21.6 billion
- Ratio Definitions
- Axiata Group Berhad, Key Facts
- Axiata Group Berhad, Key Employees
- Axiata Group Berhad, Key Employee Biographies
- Axiata Group Berhad, Major Products and Services
- Axiata Group Berhad, History
- Axiata Group Berhad, Other Locations
- Axiata Group Berhad, Subsidiaries
- Axiata Group Berhad, Affiliate
- Axiata Group Berhad, Key Competitors
- Axiata Group Berhad, Ratios based on current share price
- Axiata Group Berhad, Annual Ratios
- Axiata Group Berhad, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
- Axiata Group Berhad, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Axiata Group Berhad, Performance Chart (2013 - 2017)
- Axiata Group Berhad, Ratio Charts