This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
NewYork- Presbyterian Hospital (NYPH) is a not-for-profit medical center, providing a wide range of health care services to the residents of the New York. It operates through a network of hospitals and medical centers. Its service portfolio includes a wide range of medical, surgical, and emergency care services in the therapeutic areas of cancer, children's health, geriatrics, heart, orthopedics, neuroscience, psychiatry, transplantation and women's health, among others. The hospital also offers clinical and medical research, medical education and community services in affiliation with two medical colleges, namely, Weill Cornell Medical College and Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons. The hospital was formed as a result of the merger between The New York Hospital and The Presbyterian Hospital. NYPH is headquartered in New York, the US.
NewYork- Presbyterian Hospital Key Recent Developments
Aug 02,2017: Dr. Laureen Hill named senior vice president and chief operating officer
Jul 21,2017: 34 latest hospital, health system executive moves
May 10,2017: NewYork- Presbyterian names new senior vice president and chief transformation officer
Jul 26,2016: NewYork-Presbyterian Launches NYP OnDemand, a Comprehensive Digital Health Platform
Jul 08,2016: Four NYC Medical Centers Receive New NIH Precision Medicine Grant
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with this detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
NewYork- Presbyterian Hospital - Key Facts
NewYork- Presbyterian Hospital - Key Employees
NewYork- Presbyterian Hospital - Key Employee Biographies
NewYork- Presbyterian Hospital - Major Products and Services
NewYork- Presbyterian Hospital - History
NewYork- Presbyterian Hospital - Company Statement
NewYork- Presbyterian Hospital - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
NewYork- Presbyterian Hospital - Business Description
NewYork- Presbyterian Hospital - Corporate Strategy
NewYork- Presbyterian Hospital - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
NewYork- Presbyterian Hospital - Strengths
NewYork- Presbyterian Hospital - Weaknesses
NewYork- Presbyterian Hospital - Opportunities
NewYork- Presbyterian Hospital - Threats
NewYork- Presbyterian Hospital - Key Competitors
NewYork- Presbyterian Hospital, Recent Deals Summary
Section 3 - Company’s Recent Developments
Jul 26, 2016: NewYork-Presbyterian Launches NYP OnDemand, a Comprehensive Digital Health Platform
Jul 08, 2016: Four NYC Medical Centers Receive New NIH Precision Medicine Grant
Jul 06, 2016: New York State Department of Health AIDS Institute Funds NewYork-Presbyterian Community Health Initiatives
Jun 30, 2016: CMS Announces NewYork-Presbyterian, Columbia and Weill Cornell Medicine Selected for Initiative Promoting Better Cancer Care
May 05, 2016: William Lee Succeeds Gloria Reeg as NewYork-Presbyterian’s Chief Investment Officer
Apr 25, 2016: Dr. Laura Forese Appointed Chairperson Of NIH Clinical Center Hospital Board
Feb 22, 2016: Dr. T. Sloane Guy Leads New Robotic Heart Surgery Program at NewYork-Presbyterian and Weill Cornell Medicine
Jan 27, 2016: NewYork-Presbyterian, Columbia University Medical Center and Weill Cornell Medicine Among the Nation's Cancer Centers Endorsing HPV Vaccination for Cancer Prevention
Jan 07, 2016: NewYork-Presbyterian Launches Mobile Application for Patients
Section 4 - Appendix
List of Tables
NewYork- Presbyterian Hospital, Key Facts
NewYork- Presbyterian Hospital, Key Employees
NewYork- Presbyterian Hospital, Key Employee Biographies
NewYork- Presbyterian Hospital, Major Products and Services
NewYork- Presbyterian Hospital, History
NewYork- Presbyterian Hospital, Other Locations
NewYork- Presbyterian Hospital, Subsidiaries
NewYork- Presbyterian Hospital, Key Competitors
NewYork- Presbyterian Hospital, Recent Deals Summary
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Northwell Health Inc
- NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital
- New York City Health and Hospitals Corp
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Greenwich Hospital
- Catholic Health System