The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Audi AG (Audi) a subsidiary of Volkswagen AG is a manufacturer of cars. It designs, develops, manufactures, and commercializes premium cars, and motorcycles globally. The company is recognized as one of the leading car manufacturers in the premium and supercar segment. Audi focuses on innovation through its research and development activities and has partnerships with academic institutions and other national and international academic partners. It operates a network of production facilities in Germany, Belgium, Italy, Hungary, Russia, Slovakia, Brazil, Spain, China, Thailand and India. The company markets its vehicles under Audi, Lamborghini, and Ducati brands. Audi is headquartered in Ingolstadt, Germany.
Audi AG Key Recent Developments
Nov 29,2016: BMW Group, Daimler AG, Ford Motor Company and Volkswagen Group with Audi & Porsche Plan a Joint Venture for Ultra-Fast, High-Power Charging Along Major Highways in Europe
Jan 04,2016: Global Bioenergies widens cooperation with Audi
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Audi AG - Key Facts
Audi AG - Key Employees
Audi AG - Key Employee Biographies
Audi AG - Major Products and Services
Audi AG - History
Audi AG - Company Statement
Audi AG - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Audi AG - Business Description
Audi AG - Corporate Strategy
Audi AG - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Audi AG - Strengths
Audi AG - Weaknesses
Audi AG - Opportunities
Audi AG - Threats
Audi AG - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Company’s Recent Developments
Nov 29, 2016: BMW Group, Daimler AG, Ford Motor Company and Volkswagen Group with Audi & Porsche Plan a Joint Venture for Ultra-Fast, High-Power Charging Along Major Highways in Europe
Jan 04, 2016: Global Bioenergies widens cooperation with Audi
Section 5 - Appendix
List of Tables
Audi AG, Key Facts
Audi AG, Key Employees
Audi AG, Key Employee Biographies
Audi AG, Major Products and Services
Audi AG, History
Audi AG, Subsidiaries
Audi AG, Key Competitors
Audi AG, Ratios based on current share price
Audi AG, Annual Ratios
Audi AG, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Audi AG, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Audi AG, Performance Chart (2012 - 2016)
Audi AG, Ratio Charts