The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Harris Corp (Harris) is a communications and information technology company that offers communications products, services and systems, and network solutions. The company offers tactical and land mobile radio systems, IT services, clinically integrated solutions, managed services, government communication systems, turnkey managed satellite communications services, as well as data, voice and internet services. Harris serves defense, civil government, energy, healthcare, maritime, utilities, national intelligence, public safety and professional communications, and transportation markets. Its customers include the US Department of Defense (DoD), National Reconnaissance Office (NRO), civil and military air navigation service providers (ANSPs) and Federal Aviation Administration (FAA). The company has operations across North America, Asia, Africa, Europe, the Middle East and Latin America. Harris is headquartered in Melbourne, Florida, the US.
Harris Corp Key Recent Developments
Oct 31, 2017: Harris reports Q1 fiscal 2018 results
Oct 31, 2017: Harris Corporation Reports Fiscal 2018 First Quarter Results With Robust Orders Across All Segments
Oct 31, 2017: Harris reports fiscal 2018 first quarter results with robust orders across all segments
Aug 01, 2017: Harris reports solid fiscal 2017 fourth quarter and full fiscal year results as it looks to return to growth in fiscal 2018
Aug 01, 2017: Harris reports lower net income for Q4, provides annual guidance
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Harris Corp - Key Facts
- Harris Corp - Key Employees
- Harris Corp - Key Employee Biographies
- Harris Corp - Major Products and Services
- Harris Corp - History
- Harris Corp - Company Statement
- Harris Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Harris Corp - Business Description
- Harris Corp - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Harris Corp - Strengths
- Harris Corp - Weaknesses
- Harris Corp - Opportunities
- Harris Corp - Threats
- Harris Corp - Key Competitors
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Harris Corp, Recent Deals Summary
- Oct 31, 2017: Harris reports Q1 fiscal 2018 results
- Oct 31, 2017: Harris reports fiscal 2018 first quarter results with robust orders across all segments
- Oct 31, 2017: Harris Corporation Reports Fiscal 2018 First Quarter Results With Robust Orders Across All Segments
- Aug 01, 2017: Harris reports solid fiscal 2017 fourth quarter and full fiscal year results as it looks to return to growth in fiscal 2018
- Aug 01, 2017: Harris reports lower net income for Q4, provides annual guidance
- Aug 01, 2017: Harris Reports Solid Fiscal 2017 Fourth Quarter And Full Fiscal Year Results
- Aug 01, 2017: Harris Q4 net income decreases
- Jun 27, 2017: Harris names retired Brigadier General Chris Tucker Head of Middle East Operations
- May 03, 2017: Harris reports fiscal 2017 third quarter results
- Feb 02, 2017: Harris reports Q2 net income, provides annual guidance
- Ratio Definitions
- Harris Corp, Key Facts
- Harris Corp, Key Employees
- Harris Corp, Key Employee Biographies
- Harris Corp, Major Products and Services
- Harris Corp, History
- Harris Corp, Other Locations
- Harris Corp, Subsidiaries
- Harris Corp, Key Competitors
- Harris Corp, Ratios based on current share price
- Harris Corp, Annual Ratios
- Harris Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
- Harris Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
- Harris Corp, Interim Ratios
- Harris Corp, Recent Deals Summary
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Harris Corp, Performance Chart (2013 - 2017)
- Harris Corp, Ratio Charts
- The Boeing Co
- Rohde & Schwarz GmbH & Co. KG
- RigNet Inc
- Pilat Media Global plc
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Nokia Siemens Networks Oy
- NEC Corp
- Motorola Solutions Inc
- Luciad NV
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Leidos Holdings Inc
- L-3 Technologies Inc
- General Dynamics Corporation
- Comtech Telecommunications Corp.
- Cisco Systems Inc
- Broadcast Electronics
- BAE Systems, Inc.
- BAE Systems Plc