The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Inmarsat plc (Inmarsat) is a provider of mobile satellite communications services. The company designs, launches and operates satellite-based networks. Inmarsat offers voice and broadband data services that support safety communications and traditional office applications such as email, Internet, secure VPN access, and videoconferencing. The company operates geostationary satellites that assist in providing a range of global mobile satellite communications services. Inmarsat offers its solutions to maritime, enterprises, aviation, central services and government sectors. The company offers its solutions through network of independent distribution partners and service providers. It has operations in North America, Europe, Asia and Oceania, Middle East and Africa and Latin America. Inmarsat is headquartered in London, the UK.
Inmarsat plc Key Recent Developments
Jun 19,2017: Inmarsat and Connected Car group to host workshop at ITS Congress
Feb 01,2017: Inmarsat Maritime's Fleet Xpress solution wins SMART4SEA Excellence Award 2017
Dec 22,2016: Global Xpress wins Best Satellite-Based Broad Band Communications award
Oct 24,2016: Inmarsat signs MoU to appoint SD as distribution partner for SwiftBroadband-Safety
Oct 24,2016: Inmarsat appoints Smith as chief operations officer
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Inmarsat plc - Key Facts
- Inmarsat plc - Key Employees
- Inmarsat plc - Key Employee Biographies
- Inmarsat plc - Major Products and Services
- Inmarsat plc - History
- Inmarsat plc - Company Statement
- Inmarsat plc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Inmarsat plc - Business Description
- Business Description - Aviation
- Aviation - Overview
- Aviation - Financials
- Business Description - Central services
- Central services - Overview
- Central services - Financials
- Business Description - Enterprise
- Enterprise - Overview
- Enterprise - Financials
- Business Description - Government businesses
- Government businesses - Overview
- Government businesses - Financials
- Business Description - Maritime
- Maritime - Overview
- Maritime - Financials
- Inmarsat plc - Corporate Strategy
- Inmarsat plc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Inmarsat plc - Strengths
- Inmarsat plc - Weaknesses
- Inmarsat plc - Opportunities
- Inmarsat plc - Threats
- Inmarsat plc - Key Competitors
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Inmarsat plc, Recent Deals Summary
- Jun 19, 2017: Inmarsat and Connected Car group to host workshop at ITS Congress
- Jun 10, 2016: Marlink And Inmarsat Enter Strategic Alliance For Fleet Xpress Broadband Services
- Apr 14, 2016: Inmarsat: Smart Shipping Enabled For Nanjing Tankers
- Ratio Definitions
- Inmarsat plc, Key Facts
- Inmarsat plc, Key Employees
- Inmarsat plc, Key Employee Biographies
- Inmarsat plc, Major Products and Services
- Inmarsat plc, History
- Inmarsat plc, Other Locations
- Inmarsat plc, Subsidiaries
- Inmarsat plc, Key Competitors
- Inmarsat plc, Ratios based on current share price
- Inmarsat plc, Annual Ratios
- Inmarsat plc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
- Inmarsat plc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
- Inmarsat plc, Interim Ratios
- Inmarsat plc, Recent Deals Summary
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Inmarsat plc, Performance Chart (2012 - 2016)
- Inmarsat plc, Ratio Charts