The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Total System Services, Inc. (TSYS) is a provider of payment solutions. The company provides electronic payment processing and related services to financial institutions, governments and consumers. Its services are divided into four operating segments, North America Services, International Services, Merchant Services and NetSpend. TSYS offers a wide range of payment tools for payment tools for credit, debit, mobile, prepaid, chip, healthcare and merchant acceptance. It provides issuer account solutions such as processing the card application, initiating service for the cardholder, processing card transaction for the issuing retailer or financial institution. It also offers fraud management services and other services, such as customized communications to cardholders, and information verification associated with granting credit, debt collection, and customer service. TSYS also offers processing services, authorization and capture of transactions, and merchant billing services, among others. The company operates across the Africa, the Americas, Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS), Europe, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific regions. TSYS is headquartered in Columbus, Georgia, the US.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Total System Services, Inc. - Key Facts
Total System Services, Inc. - Key Employees
Total System Services, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
Total System Services, Inc. - Major Products and Services
Total System Services, Inc. - History
Total System Services, Inc. - Company Statement
Total System Services, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Total System Services, Inc. - Business Description
Total System Services, Inc. - Corporate Strategy
Total System Services, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Total System Services, Inc. - Strengths
Total System Services, Inc. - Weaknesses
Total System Services, Inc. - Opportunities
Total System Services, Inc. - Threats
Total System Services, Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
About the Publisher
List of Tables:
Total System Services, Inc., Key Facts
Total System Services, Inc., Key Employees
Total System Services, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Total System Services, Inc., Major Products and Services
Total System Services, Inc., History
Total System Services, Inc., Subsidiaries
Total System Services, Inc., Affiliate
Total System Services, Inc., Key Competitors
Total System Services, Inc., Ratios based on current share price
Total System Services, Inc., Annual Ratios
Total System Services, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Total System Services, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Total System Services, Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures:
Total System Services, Inc., Performance Chart (2012 - 2016)
Total System Services, Inc., Ratio Charts
- Visa Inc.
- Syniverse Holdings, Inc.
- SaftPay, Inc.
- PaySpot, Inc.
- MasterCard Incorporated
- Fiserv, Inc.
- Euronet Worldwide, Inc.
- Elavon, Inc.
- Discover Financial Services
- Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc.
- Automatic Data Processing, Inc.