1h Free Analyst TimeTotal System Services Inc (TSS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Total System Services Inc (TSYS) is a provider of payment solutions. The company provides payment processing services, merchant services and related payment services for financial institutions, governments and consumers. It offers payment tools for credit, debit, mobile, prepaid, chip, healthcare and merchant acceptance. It also provides issuer account solutions such as processing the card application, initiating services for the cardholder, processing card transaction for the issuing retailer or financial institution. The company offers fraud management services and other services such as customized communications to cardholders, and information verification associated with granting credit, debt collection, and customer service. TSYS offers processing services, authorization and capture of transactions, general purpose reloadable (GPR) prepaid and payroll cards, demand deposit accounts (DDA), and merchant billing services. The company has operations across the Americas, Africa, Europe, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific. TSYS is headquartered in Columbus, Georgia, the US.
Total System Services Inc Key Recent Developments
Jul 24, 2018: TSYS announces results for Q2 2018
Jun 26, 2018: TSYS and Eye Care Leaders Envision a Bright Future Together
Apr 24, 2018: TSYS announces results for Q1 2018
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Total System Services Inc - Key Facts
- Total System Services Inc - Key Employees
- Total System Services Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- Total System Services Inc - Major Products and Services
- Total System Services Inc - History
- Total System Services Inc - Company Statement
- Total System Services Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Total System Services Inc - Business Description
- Business Segment: Issuer Solutions
- Key Stats
- Business Segment: Merchant Solutions
- Key Stats
- Business Segment: Netspend
- Key Stats
- Geographical Segment: Canada
- Geographical Segment: Europe
- Geographical Segment: Other
- Geographical Segment: The US
- Total System Services Inc - Corporate Strategy
- Total System Services Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Total System Services Inc - Strengths
- Total System Services Inc - Weaknesses
- Total System Services Inc - Opportunities
- Total System Services Inc - Threats
- Total System Services Inc - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
- Jul 24, 2018: TSYS announces results for Q2 2018
- Jun 26, 2018: TSYS and Eye Care Leaders Envision a Bright Future Together
- Apr 24, 2018: TSYS announces results for Q1 2018
Section 5 – Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About the Author
- Contact Us
List of Tables
- Total System Services Inc, Key Facts
- Total System Services Inc, Key Employees
- Total System Services Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- Total System Services Inc, Major Products and Services
- Total System Services Inc, History
- Total System Services Inc, Other Locations
- Total System Services Inc, Subsidiaries
- Total System Services Inc, Key Competitors
- Total System Services Inc, Ratios based on current share price
- Total System Services Inc, Annual Ratios
- Total System Services Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
- Total System Services Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
- Total System Services Inc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
List of Figures
- Total System Services Inc, Performance Chart (2014 - 2018)
- Total System Services Inc, Ratio Charts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- SaftPay Inc
- Green Dot Corporation
- First Data Corp
- Elavon Inc
- Syniverse Holdings, Inc.
- Visa Inc
- Moneygram International Inc
- Global Payments Inc
- Broadridge Financial Solutions Inc
- Euronet Worldwide Inc
- Discover Financial Services
- Worldpay, Inc.
- Mastercard Inc
- InComm, Inc.
- Automatic Data Processing Inc
- PaySpot Inc
- Fiserv Inc