This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Our summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Infineum International Ltd. (Infineum), a joint venture between Shell Chemicals Limited and ExxonMobil Chemical Company, is a petroleum additives supplier. It formulates manufactures and markets petroleum additives for lubricants and fuels. The company offers fuels, transmission fluids, viscosity modifiers and pour point depressants among others. It also publishes Infineum Insight a quarterly industry magazine providing information on lubricant additives. The company’s products find applications in automotive, heavy-duty diesel and marine engine oils among others. Infineum’s primary customers include oil companies and other lubricant and fuel marketers. The company has its operation presence in countries across Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East, Africa and North America. Infineum is headquartered in Milton Hill, Oxfordshire, the UK.
Infineum International Ltd. Key Recent Developments
Mar 23,2016: Infineum appoints new CEO
Mar 22,2016: Trevor Russell appointed as new Chief Executive Officer of Infineum
Reasons to Buy:
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with Our detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Infineum International Ltd. - Key Facts
Infineum International Ltd. - Major Products and Services
Infineum International Ltd. - History
Infineum International Ltd. - Company Statement
Infineum International Ltd. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Infineum International Ltd. - Business Description
Infineum International Ltd. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Infineum International Ltd. - Strengths
Infineum International Ltd. - Weaknesses
Infineum International Ltd. - Opportunities
Infineum International Ltd. - Threats
Infineum International Ltd. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
About the publisher
List of Tables
Infineum International Ltd., Key Facts
Infineum International Ltd., Major Products and Services
Infineum International Ltd., History
Infineum International Ltd., Key Competitors