1h Free Analyst TimeUnified Grocers, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Unified Grocers, Inc. (Unified) is a subsidiary of UNFI Inc. It is a retailer-owned wholesale grocery cooperative. It offers a wide range of products including dry grocery, frozen food, deli, ethnic, gourmet, specialty foods, natural and organic, general merchandise, health and beauty care, bakery and dairy products, among others. The company also provides insurance, logistics, financing and real estate services through its subsidiaries. Its customers range in size from single store operators to multiple store chains. The company also provides support services directly or through its specialty food subsidiary, market center and international sales subsidiary. It serves supermarkets, specialty and convenience store operators, and has offices and distribution centers across western US. Unified is headquartered in Commerce, California, the US.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Unified Grocers, Inc. - Key Facts
- Unified Grocers, Inc. - Key Employees
- Unified Grocers, Inc. - Major Products and Services
- Unified Grocers, Inc. - History
- Unified Grocers, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Unified Grocers, Inc. - Business Description
- Unified Grocers, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Unified Grocers, Inc. - Strengths
- Unified Grocers, Inc. - Weaknesses
- Unified Grocers, Inc. - Opportunities
- Unified Grocers, Inc. - Threats
- Unified Grocers, Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
- About the Author
- Contact Us
List of Tables
- Unified Grocers, Inc., Key Facts
- Unified Grocers, Inc., Key Employees
- Unified Grocers, Inc., Major Products and Services
- Unified Grocers, Inc., History
- Unified Grocers, Inc., Other Locations
- Unified Grocers, Inc., Subsidiaries
- Unified Grocers, Inc., Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- United Natural Foods Inc
- Smart & Final Stores, Inc.
- Purity Wholesale Grocers Inc
- Farmers Cooperative Association Inc