Topics covered include:
- Why Start a Biotechnology Company?
- Company Formation and Organization
- Building Your Team
- Intellectual Property Protection Strategy
- Financing Your Company
- Partnering With Industry
- Licensing and Technology Transfer
- Regulatory Affairs
- Roadmap to Reimbursement and Access
- Working Toward a Successful Exit
By combining the voices of a diverse set of industry insiders with extensive experience in biotechnology commercialization, Biotechnology Entrepreneurship prepares nascent founders, managers, investors, and other biotechnology company stakeholders to position themselves and their companies for commercial success.
He has held various positions with consulting and drug discovery firms, as well as directing the development of cancer therapeutics.