There are many manufacturers of electrophysiology products and systems worldwide. This report profiles the Top 20 manufacturers of diagnostic and ablation catheters. These are the companies with the most innovative and effective technologies and the widest product ranges.
Profile information for each company in The Top 20 Manufacturers Of Electrophysiology Diagnostic & Ablation Catheters Worldwide typically includes:
- Company Contact Information - Address, Telephone and Fax Numbers, Email and Website Addresses
- Key Company Decision Makers - From CEO and Main Board, to Key Senior Managers
- Specialised fields such as Company Description, Ownership, Year Established, Number of Employees, Products, Technology, Foreign Trade and Turnover.
Report Target Market:
1) Electrophysiology Companies
Usage: competitive/financial analysis and strategic partner/alliance identification.
The Top 20 Manufacturers Of Electrophysiology Diagnostic & Ablation Catheters Worldwide is very useful to suppliers of raw materials and components, to identify new potential customers.
This report is perfect for distributors with experience in cardiology and especially in cardiac electrophysiology who wish to identify all the leading manufacturers of diagnostic and ablation catheters.
Note: Most people will be aware of some of the major manufacturers of electrophysiology catheters such as Biosense Webster, Inc., Osypka AG and St. Jude Medical, Inc. but this report looks at all 20 of the top companies – companies like:
- Advanced Cardiac Therapeutics - Headquartered in California, United States and founded in 2007, the company’s VERITAS™ technology continually reads the temperature 3 mm below the heart wall surface, providing EP physicians with greater control and real-time, more accurate information regarding validation of lesion creation and completeness. Advanced Cardiac Therapeutics will be introducing their new TEMPASURE™ cardiac ablation catheter in Europe in the coming months.
- Endosense SA - Founded in 2003 in Geneva, Switzerland, the company’s flagship product (the TactiCath®, the first and only force-sensing ablation catheter to give physicians a real-time, objective measure of contact force during the catheter ablation procedure) was granted the CE mark in May 2009.
Report data field structure is as follows:
- Company Name
- Mailing Address
- Street Address
- Parent Company Name
- Year Established
- Number of Employees
- Key Executives
- Company Description
- Turnover €m
- Foreign Trade
- Location Status
Research Facts is a world leader in life sciences publishing. It was established in Dublin, Ireland in 2004. Its partners have over forty years combined experience in the business information industry. Research Facts’ customers include most of the world’s major diagnostics, pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies e.g. Abbott, Allergan, B. Braun, Bayer, Biomet, Boehringer Ingelheim, Covance, Edwards Lifesciences, GE Healthcare, Genzyme, Intuitive Surgical, Ipsen, Medtronic, Millipore, Philips Medical, Qiagen, Siemens Healthcare, Smith & Nephew, Zentiva etc..
Research Facts has customers right across the globe e.g. Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Finland, Hungary, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea, Luxembourg, Mauritius, Netherlands, Pakistan, Portugal, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, and the United States.
Research Facts’ reports help you make informed decisions about the markets and organisations that affect your business.
- Learn more about your target markets and target companies
- Top level research on all the major players in a market
- See which organisations dominate your major markets
- Get detailed information on particular organisations
Author: The scientific advisor on this report was Katie Ryan. Katie has degrees in physiology and medicine from Trinity College Dublin and is a full-time researcher there in the School of Medicine.
Keywords: Electrophysiology, Arrhythmia, Atrial Fibrillation, Diagnostic, Ablation, Catheter.
- AtriCure, Inc.
- Bard Electrophysiology
- Biosense Webster, Inc.
- Biotronik SE & Co. KG
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- CardioFocus, Inc.
- CathEffects™ Inc
- CathRx Ltd
- EndoPhotonix, Inc.
- Endosense SA
- Estech Inc
- Japan Lifeline Co., Ltd.
- Medtronic Ablation Frontiers LLC
- Medtronic CryoCath LP
- Mogul Enterprises, Inc.
- Osypka AG
- Pioneer Medical Devices AG
- St. Jude Medical, Inc.
- TZ Medical, Inc.