The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Kuwait Finance House (KFH) is an Islamic financial institution that provides a wide range of banking, treasury, and investment solutions. Its banking portfolio covers commodity and real estate murabaha finance, local leasing, wakala and istisna’a facilities. The treasury solutions include liquidity management, murabaha investments, exchange of deposits with banks and financial institutions and international banking relationships. The company manages direct equity and real estate investments, investments in subsidiaries and associates, and provides international leasing. It has operations in Kuwait, Bahrain, Germany, Saudi Arabia, the UAE, Turkey, Malaysia, and Australia. KFH is headquartered in Safat, Kuwait.
Kuwait Finance House Key Recent Developments
Aug 06, 2017: KFH wins 'Best Consumer Digital Bank in the Middle East 2017'
Nov 23, 2016: KFH wins Best SME Customer Service award from Banker Middle East magazine
Nov 01, 2016: Kuwait Finance Q3 profit increases
Sep 26, 2016: Global Finance: KFH is the Safest Islamic Financial Institution in Kuwait and Region
Aug 29, 2016: KFH Malaysia appoints David Power as its CEO
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Kuwait Finance House - Key Facts
- Kuwait Finance House - Key Employees
- Kuwait Finance House - Key Employee Biographies
- Kuwait Finance House - Major Products and Services
- Kuwait Finance House - History
- Kuwait Finance House - Company Statement
- Kuwait Finance House - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Kuwait Finance House - Business Description
- Kuwait Finance House - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Kuwait Finance House - Strengths
- Kuwait Finance House - Weaknesses
- Kuwait Finance House - Opportunities
- Kuwait Finance House - Threats
- Kuwait Finance House - Key Competitors
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Nov 01, 2016: Kuwait Finance Q3 profit increases
- Apr 28, 2016: KNPC To Receive $3.98bn Loan From Local Banks
- Mar 30, 2016: nogaholding Signs $570m Loan Agreement For Energy Projects
- Ratio Definitions
- Kuwait Finance House, Key Facts
- Kuwait Finance House, Key Employees
- Kuwait Finance House, Key Employee Biographies
- Kuwait Finance House, Major Products and Services
- Kuwait Finance House, History
- Kuwait Finance House, Other Locations
- Kuwait Finance House, Subsidiaries
- Kuwait Finance House, Key Competitors
- Kuwait Finance House, Ratios based on current share price
- Kuwait Finance House, Annual Ratios
- Kuwait Finance House, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
- Kuwait Finance House, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Kuwait Finance House, Performance Chart (2012 - 2016)
- Kuwait Finance House, Ratio Charts