The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Nutrisystem, Inc. (Nutrisystem) is a provider of weight management products and services based in the US. The company principally focuses on developing nutritionally balanced meal plan and quality food products. It has several weight loss programs for men, women and seniors. Its products and services include nutritionally balanced weight loss programs, multi-day kits and digital tools to support weight loss. Nutrisystem also designed Nutrisystem D program for the patients with type II diabetes, to lose weight and manage their diabetes. The company also focuses on pre-selected favorites food pack or personalized plans. It sells its pre-packaged food through direct channels and QVC shopping network. Nutrisystem is headquartered in Fort Washington, Pennsylvania, the US.
NutriSystem, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Oct 26,2016: Nutrisystem reports higher Q3 net income, provides guidance for Q4
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
NutriSystem, Inc. - Key Facts
NutriSystem, Inc. - Key Employees
NutriSystem, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
NutriSystem, Inc. - Major Products and Services
NutriSystem, Inc. - History
NutriSystem, Inc. - Company Statement
NutriSystem, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
NutriSystem, Inc. - Business Description
NutriSystem, Inc. - Corporate Strategy
NutriSystem, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
NutriSystem, Inc. - Strengths
NutriSystem, Inc. - Weaknesses
NutriSystem, Inc. - Opportunities
NutriSystem, Inc. - Threats
NutriSystem, Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Company’s Recent Developments
Oct 26, 2016: Nutrisystem reports higher Q3 net income, provides guidance for Q4
Section 5 - Appendix
About the Publisher
List of Tables:
NutriSystem, Inc., Key Facts
NutriSystem, Inc., Key Employees
NutriSystem, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
NutriSystem, Inc., Major Products and Services
NutriSystem, Inc., History
NutriSystem, Inc., Subsidiaries
NutriSystem, Inc., Key Competitors
NutriSystem, Inc., Ratios based on current share price
NutriSystem, Inc., Annual Ratios
NutriSystem, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
NutriSystem, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
NutriSystem, Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures:
NutriSystem, Inc., Performance Chart (2012 - 2016)
NutriSystem, Inc., Ratio Charts