The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Sandvine Corporation (Sandvine) is a technology company that develops and markets network policy control solutions. The company provides business intelligence, traffic optimization, cyber security, subscriber engagement, and subscriber services. It also offers professional, and support and software maintenance services. Sandvine markets its products through reseller partners such as global network equipment vendors, systems integrators, and regional value-added resellers; and distributes its products and services through direct and indirect sales channels. The company serves broadband Internet service providers; fixed line operators; and mobile and fixed wireless service providers across North America; Europe, the Middle East, and Africa; Asia-Pacific; and Caribbean and Latin America. It has assembly, testing and manufacturing facilities at Waterloo. Sandvine is headquartered in Waterloo, Ontario, Canada.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Sandvine Corporation - Key Facts
Sandvine Corporation - Key Employees
Sandvine Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
Sandvine Corporation - Major Products and Services
Sandvine Corporation - History
Sandvine Corporation - Company Statement
Sandvine Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Sandvine Corporation - Business Description
Sandvine Corporation - Corporate Strategy
Sandvine Corporation - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Sandvine Corporation - Strengths
Sandvine Corporation - Weaknesses
Sandvine Corporation - Opportunities
Sandvine Corporation - Threats
Sandvine Corporation - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
List of Tables:
Sandvine Corporation, Key Facts
Sandvine Corporation, Key Employees
Sandvine Corporation, Key Employee Biographies
Sandvine Corporation, Major Products and Services
Sandvine Corporation, History
Sandvine Corporation, Other Locations
Sandvine Corporation, Subsidiaries
Sandvine Corporation, Affiliate
Sandvine Corporation, Key Competitors
Sandvine Corporation, Ratios based on current share price
Sandvine Corporation, Annual Ratios
Sandvine Corporation, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Sandvine Corporation, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Sandvine Corporation, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures:
Sandvine Corporation, Performance Chart (2012 - 2016)
Sandvine Corporation, Ratio Charts
- Symantec Corporation
- Sonomax Technologies Inc.
- Sierra Wireless, Inc.
- Procera Networks Inc
- Narus, Inc.
- Fortinet, Inc.
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Blue Coat Systems Inc
- Arista Networks, Inc.
- Arbor Networks
- Allot Communicat