This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Etiqa Insurance Berhad (EIB), a subsidiary of Maybank Group, is a provider of life insurance and general insurance. The company offers coverage for home, health, motor, education, accident, travel, death, marine, aviation, life and family insurance. It also offers annuity and unit linked products. EIB provides corporate insurance products to different business clients such as manufacturing, retail, services, construction, energy, transportation, communication, Agriculture and Engineering. Its services include claims, payment and collection, and policy servicing among others. The company offers its insurance products through its multi-channel distribution, including agency personnel, Takaful branches, Maybank branches, ATMs and other third-party banks. EIB is headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
The company reported gross written premium (GWP) of MYR2, 564 million during the fiscal year ended December 2016 (FY2016), representing an annual increase of 2.5% over FY2015. Its net earned premium was MYR1, 527.3 million in FY2016, an annual decrease of 0.03% over FY2015.
Etiqa Insurance Berhad Key Recent Developments
Aug 02, 2017: Etiqa names new chief strategy officer
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with this detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
- Etiqa Insurance Berhad - Key Facts
- Etiqa Insurance Berhad - Key Employees
- Etiqa Insurance Berhad - Major Products and Services
- Etiqa Insurance Berhad - History
- Etiqa Insurance Berhad - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Company Overview
- Etiqa Insurance Berhad - Business Description
- Etiqa Insurance Berhad - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Etiqa Insurance Berhad - Strengths
- Etiqa Insurance Berhad - Weaknesses
- Etiqa Insurance Berhad - Opportunities
- Etiqa Insurance Berhad - Threats
- Etiqa Insurance Berhad - Key Competitors
- Etiqa Insurance Berhad, Key Facts
- Etiqa Insurance Berhad, Key Employees
- Etiqa Insurance Berhad, Major Products and Services
- Etiqa Insurance Berhad, History
- Etiqa Insurance Berhad, Other Locations
- Etiqa Insurance Berhad, Key Competitors