This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Milliken & Company (Milliken) is a specialty chemical and performance materials manufacturing company. Its product categories include chemicals, floor covering, performance and workwear fabrics, protective fabrics, industrial textiles, specialty textiles and composites. The company's products find application in extrusion blow molding, reinforcement, athletic uniforms, imagewear and workwear, hoses, tires, concrete cloth, airbags, woolen specialty and commercial interiors. Milliken markets its products under brand manes such as Hyperform, BioSmart, Signature, StainSmart, ResQ, Tegris, MaxCell, Eminus, Concrete Cloth and Paladin. It has manufacturing facilities in the US, the UK, Belgium, France and China among other countries. Geographically, the company operates in countries across Americas, Europe and Asia. Milliken is headquartered in Spartanburg, South Carolina, the US.
Milliken & Company Key Recent Developments
Feb 12, 2018: Milliken & Co. named one of World’s Most Ethical Companies for 12th consecutive year
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with this detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
- Milliken & Company - Key Facts
- Milliken & Company - Key Employees
- Milliken & Company - Major Products and Services
- Milliken & Company - History
- Milliken & Company - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Company Overview
- Milliken & Company - Business Description
- Milliken & Company - Corporate Strategy
- Milliken & Company - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Milliken & Company - Strengths
- Milliken & Company - Weaknesses
- Milliken & Company - Opportunities
- Milliken & Company - Threats
- Milliken & Company - Key Competitors
- Milliken & Company, Key Facts
- Milliken & Company, Key Employees
- Milliken & Company, Major Products and Services
- Milliken & Company, History
- Milliken & Company, Subsidiaries
- Milliken & Company, Key Competitors