The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Reynolds American Inc. (RAI) is a holding company that manufactures and sells cigarette and smokeless tobacco products through its subsidiaries. Its product line includes cigarettes, smoke-free tobacco, moist snuff products, and nicotine replacement treatments. The company sells its cigarette products under several brands such as Camel, Pall Mall, Newport, Doral, Misty and Capri. RAI sells moist snuff products under Grizzly and Kodiak brands. It exports its tobacco products to U.S. territories, U.S. duty-free shops and U.S. overseas military bases. Its operations are spread across the US, Italy, Germany, Japan, Hong Kong, the Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, Spain and Mexico. RAI is headquartered in Winston-Salem, the US.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Reynolds American Inc. - Key Facts
Reynolds American Inc. - Key Employees
Reynolds American Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
Reynolds American Inc. - Major Products and Services
Reynolds American Inc. - History
Reynolds American Inc. - Company Statement
Reynolds American Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Reynolds American Inc. - Business Description
Reynolds American Inc. - Corporate Strategy
Reynolds American Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Reynolds American Inc. - Strengths
Reynolds American Inc. - Weaknesses
Reynolds American Inc. - Opportunities
Reynolds American Inc. - Threats
Reynolds American Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
List of Tables
Reynolds American Inc., Key Facts
Reynolds American Inc., Key Employees
Reynolds American Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Reynolds American Inc., Major Products and Services
Reynolds American Inc., History
Reynolds American Inc., Subsidiaries
Reynolds American Inc., Key Competitors
Reynolds American Inc., Ratios based on current share price
Reynolds American Inc., Annual Ratios
Reynolds American Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Reynolds American Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Reynolds American Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Reynolds American Inc., Performance Chart (2012 - 2016)
Reynolds American Inc., Ratio Charts