This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The publisher’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Lycatel Services Ltd (Lycatel) is a provider telecommunications services. The company offers prepaid telephony solutions including calling cards, mobile services, money transaction services, carrier to carrier wholesale services, partitioning services, branded prepaid calling cards and residential indirect access services. Through its interconnections with blue chip telecommunications carriers, Lycatel serves customers within expatriate and ethnic global niche segments who make affordable international calls. It also eshop services and flight, hotel and holidays destination bookings. The company has business operations in the UK, Ireland, Spain, Switzerland, Italy, , Switzerland, Norway, Denmark, Austria, the Netherlands, Sweden, Belgium, the US, Canada and India. Lycatel is headquartered in London, the UK.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with the publisher’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Lycatel Services Ltd - Key Facts
- Lycatel Services Ltd - Key Employees
- Lycatel Services Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- Lycatel Services Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Lycatel Services Ltd - History
- Lycatel Services Ltd - Company Statement
- Lycatel Services Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Lycatel Services Ltd - Business Description
- Lycatel Services Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Lycatel Services Ltd - Strengths
- Lycatel Services Ltd - Weaknesses
- Lycatel Services Ltd - Opportunities
- Lycatel Services Ltd - Threats
- Lycatel Services Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
- About the Publisher
List of Tables
- Lycatel Services Ltd, Key Facts
- Lycatel Services Ltd, Key Employees
- Lycatel Services Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
- Lycatel Services Ltd, Major Products and Services
- Lycatel Services Ltd, History
- Lycatel Services Ltd, Other Locations
- Lycatel Services Ltd, Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Virgin Mobile Holdings (UK) plc
- RingCentral UK Ltd.
- Lebara B.V.
- Kingston Communications Ltd
- Carphone Warehouse Group plc