The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Platonic, Inc. (Platonic) designs, manufactures and markets lightweight communications headsets, telephone headset systems, and other communications endpoints and accessories for consumer and business markets. Its major products include corded and cordless communication headsets, audio processors and telephone systems, Blue tooth headsets, corded products for mobile phone applications, personal computer headsets and gaming headsets. It also manufactures and markets specialty products for the hearing impaired individuals. It develops enhanced communication products for offices, contact centers, computer and gaming, residential, and other specialty applications. The company sells its products through a network of distributors, retailers, wireless carriers, original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and telephony and other service providers. The company has presence in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific. Platonic is headquartered at Santa Cruz, California, the US.
Platonic, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Aug 07, 2018: Platonic reports Q1 fiscal year 2019 results
May 01, 2018: Platonic Announces Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2018 Financial Results
Jan 31, 2018: Platonic reports Q3 fiscal year 2018 financial results
Nov 01, 2017: Platonic announces second quarter fiscal year 2018 financial results
Jul 27, 2017: Platonic announces first quarter fiscal year 2018 financial results
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Plantronics, Inc. - Key Facts
Plantronics, Inc. - Key Employees
Plantronics, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
Plantronics, Inc. - Major Products and Services
Plantronics, Inc. - History
Plantronics, Inc. - Company Statement
Plantronics, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Plantronics, Inc. - Business Description
Product Category: Consumer
Product Category: Enterprise
Geographical Segment: Americas, excluding US
Geographical Segment: Asia Pacific
Geographical Segment: Europe and Africa
Geographical Segment: United States
Plantronics, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Plantronics, Inc. - Strengths
Plantronics, Inc. - Weaknesses
Plantronics, Inc. - Opportunities
Plantronics, Inc. - Threats
Plantronics, Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
May 01, 2018: Plantronics Announces Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2018 Financial Results
Nov 01, 2017: Plantronics announces second quarter fiscal year 2018 financial results
Jul 27, 2017: Plantronics announces first quarter fiscal year 2018 financial results
May 01, 2017: Plantronics announces fourth quarter and fiscal year 2017 financial results
Mar 14, 2017: Plantronics's BackBeat PRO 2 wireless headphones wins 2017 iF Product Design award
Section 5 – Appendix
List of Tables
Plantronics, Inc., Key Facts
Plantronics, Inc., Key Employees
Plantronics, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Plantronics, Inc., Major Products and Services
Plantronics, Inc., History
Plantronics, Inc., Subsidiaries
Plantronics, Inc., Key Competitors
Plantronics, Inc., Ratios based on current share price
Plantronics, Inc., Annual Ratios
Plantronics, Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Plantronics, Inc., Performance Chart (2014 - 2018)
Plantronics, Inc., Ratio Charts
- Turtle Beach Corporation
- Sony Corp
- Sennheiser Communications A/S
- Samsung Electro-Mechanics Co Ltd
- Razer Inc
- Nokia Corp
- Motorola Mobility LLC
- Logitech Solutions
- LG Corp
- GN Audio A/S
- Bose Corporation
- Apple Inc