Advances in Agronomy continues to be recognized as a leading reference and a first-rate source of the latest research in agronomy. Major reviews deal with the current topics of interest to agronomists, as well as crop and soil scientists. As always, the subjects covered are varied and exemplary of the myriad subject matter dealt with by this long-running serial. Editor Donald Sparks, former president of the Soil Science Society of America and current president of the International Union of Soil Science, is the S. Hallock du Pont Chair of Plant and Soil Sciences at The University of Delaware.
Volume 82 contains eight state-of-the-art reviews on topics of interest in the plant and soil sciences. Three of the reviews present cutting-edge molecular scale techniques and approaches that directly impact food production, crop improvement, and environmental quality and sustainability.
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
2. Rice Functional Genomics: Large-Scale Gene Discovery and Applications to Crop Improvement
3. The Nature, Properties and Management of Volcanic Soils
4. Microarray Technology and Applications in Environmental Microbiology
5. The Agronomy and Economy of Black Pepper (Piper nigrum L.) - The King of Spices
6. Soil Mineral-Organic Matter-Microorganism Interactions: Fundamentals and Impacts
7. Low External Input Technologies for Livelihood Improvement in Subsistence Agriculture