- Maintains the highest impact factor among serial publications in Agriculture- Presents timely reviews on important agronomy issues- Enjoys a long-standing reputation for excellence in the field
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
2. Advances in Crop Water Management Using Capacitive Water Sensors
3. Synchrotron Radiation Infrared Spectromicroscopy: A Non-Invasive Molecular Probe for Biogeochemical Processes
4. Development and Testing of "On-Farm' Seed Priming
5. Thermodynamic Modeling of Metal Adsorption Onto Bacterial Cell Walls: Current Challenges
6. Alfalfa Winter Hardiness: A Research Retrospective and Integrated Perspective
7. Projecting Yield and Utilization Potential of Switchgrass as an Energy Crop