- Maintains the highest impact factor among serial publications in Agriculture- Presents timely reviews on important agronomy issues- Enjoys a long-standing reputation for excellence in the field
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
2. Increasing Rice Production in Sub-Saharan Africa: Challenges and Opportunities
3. Phosphate Reaction Dynamics in Soils and Soil Components: A Multi-Scale Approach
4. Ecological Agriculture in China: Principles and Application
5. Cotton Leaf Photosynthesis and Carbon Metabolism
6. The Impacts of Grazing Animals on the Quality of Soils, Vegetation, and Surface Waters in Intensively Managed Grasslands