Advances in Agronomy continues to be recognized as a leading reference and a first-rate source for the latest research in agronomy. As always, the subjects covered are varied and exemplary of the myriad of subject matter dealt with by this long-running serial.
Volume 94 contains four superior reviews and 17 tables and 30 figures.
* Maintains the highest impact factor among serial publications in Agriculture
* Presents timely reviews on important agronomy issues
* Enjoys a long-standing reputation for excellence in the field
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
2. Beyond Structural Genomics for Plant Science
3. The Molecularization of Public Sector Crop Breeding: Progress, Problems and Prospects
4. Breeding Crops for Durable Resistance to Disease