Advances in Agronomy continues to be recognized as a leading reference and a first-rate source for the latest research in agronomy. As always, the subjects covered are varied and exemplary of the myriad of subject matter dealt with by this long-running serial.* Maintains the highest impact factor among serial publications in agriculture
* Presents timely reviews on important agronomy issues
* Enjoys a long-standing reputation for excellence in the field
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
- Problems, Challenges and Strategic Options of Grain Security in China (H. Wang, M. Zhang, and Y. Cai)
- Weed Management in Rice-Based Cropping Systems in Africa (J. Rodenburg and D. E. Johnson)
- Improvement of Drought Resistance in Rice (R. Serraj, A. Kumar, K. L. McNally, I. Slamet-Loedin, R. Bruskiewich, R. Mauleon, J. Cairns, R. J. Hijmans)