Advances in Agronomy continues to be recognized as a leading reference and a first-rate source for the latest research in agronomy. As always, the subjects covered are varied and exemplary of the myriad of subject matter dealt with by this long-running serial.* Maintains the highest impact factor among serial publications in agriculture
* Presents timely reviews on important agronomy issues
* Enjoys a long-standing reputation for excellence in the field
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
1. Biogeochemical Processes controlling the fate and transport of Arsenic: Implications for South and Southeast Asia Scott Fendorf; Benjamin D. Kocar
2. Inorganic And Organic Constituents And Contaminants Of Biosolids: Implications For Land Application R. J. Haynes; G. Murtaza; R. Naidu
3. Nitrogen In Rainfed And Irrigated Cropping Systems In The Mediterranean Region John Ryan, Hayriye Ibrikci, Rolf Sommer and Ann McNeill
4. Advances in Assessing Bioavailability of Metal(loid)s in Contaminated Soils Kirk G. Scheckel, Rufus L. Chaney, Nicholas T. Basta and James A. Ryan