Advances in Agronomy continues to be recognized as a leading reference and a first-rate source for the latest research in agronomy. As always, the subjects covered are varied and exemplary of the myriad of subject matter dealt with by this long-running serial.
- Maintains the highest impact factor among serial publications in agriculture
- Presents timely reviews on important agronomy issues
- Enjoys a longstanding reputation for excellence in the field
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
- F. Zhang, J. Shen, J Zhang, Y. Zuo, L. Li and X. Chen
2. Terrestrial Nanoparticles and Their Controls on Soil/Geo Processes and Reactions
- N. P. Qafoku
3. Mitigating Allergenicity of Crops
- P. Ozias-Akins, Y. Chu, J. Knoll and A. Bhattacharya
4. The Potential for California Agricultural Crop Soils to Reduce Greenhouse Gas Emissions: a Holistic Evaluation
- E. C. Suddick, K. M. Scow, W. R. Horwath, L. E. Jackson, D. R. Smart, J. Mitchell and J. Six
5. Visible and Near Infrared Spectroscopy in Soil Science
- B. Stenberg, R. A. Viscarra Rossel, A. Mounem Mouazen and