Advances in Agronomy continues to be recognized as a leading reference and a first-rate source for the latest research in agronomy. As always, the subjects covered are varied and exemplary of the myriad of subject matter dealt with by this long-running serial.
- Maintains the highest impact factor among serial publications in agriculture
- Presents timely reviews on important agronomy issues
- Enjoys a longstanding reputation for excellence in the field
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
2. Improving Productivity of Crops in Water-Limited Environments J. B. Passioura and J. F. Angus
3. Advances in Understanding the Molecular Structure of Soil Organic Matter: Implications for Interactions in the Environment M. Kleber and M. G. Johnson
4. Implications of the Knowledge Paradox for Soil Science J. Bouma
5. Grassland Fire Management in a Future Climate A. L. Sullivan