Published since 1959, Advances in Applied Microbiology continues to be one of the most widely read and authoritative review sources in microbiology.
The series contains comprehensive reviews of the most current research in applied microbiology. Recent areas covered include bacterial diversity in the human gut, protozoan grazing of freshwater biofilms, metals in yeast fermentation processes and the interpretation of host-pathogen dialogue through microarrays.
Eclectic volumes are supplemented by thematic volumes on various topics, including Archaea and sick building syndrome. Impact factor for 2007: 1.821.
* Contributions from leading authorities and industry experts
* Informs and updates on all the latest developments in the field
* Reference and guide for scientists and specialists involved in advancements in applied microbiology
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
Allan, J. Eunice, Hoischen, Christian and Gumpert, Johannes
2. Biochemistry, Physiology and Biotechnology of Sulfate-Reducing Bacteria
Larry L. Barton? and Guy D. Fauque
3. Biotechnological Applications of Recombinant Microbial Prolidases
Casey M. Theriot, Sherry R. Tove, Amy M. Grunden
4.The capsule of the fungal pathogen Cryptococcus neoformans
Oscar Zaragoza, Marcio L. Rodrigues, Magdia De Jesus, Susana Frases
Ekaterina Dadachova and Arturo Casadevall
5. Baculovirus Interactions In Vitro And In Vivo
Xiao-Wen Cheng and Dwight E. Lynn
6. Post-Transcriptional Gene Regulation In Kaposi's Sarcoma-Associated Herpesvirus
Nicholas K. Conrad