This volume continues the tradition of the Advances series. It contains contributions from experts in the field of atomic, molecular, and optical (AMO) physics. The articles contain some review material, but are intended to provide a comprehensive picture of recent important developments in AMO physics. Both theoretical and experimental articles are included in the volume.
. International experts
. Comprehensive articles
. New developments
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
2. Novel electromagnetic properties of negative refractive index media
3. The Casimir effect in Atomic, Molecular, and Optical Physics
4. Time Domain Atom Interferometry
5. Multidimensional Electronic and Vibrational Spectroscopy: An Ultrafast Probe of Molecular Relaxation and Reaction Dynamics
6. Quantum manipulation of atomic ensembles in an optical resonator
7. Quantum interferences in ultrashort laser excitation
8. Fundamentals and Applications of Spatial Dissipative Solitons in Photonic Devices.
9 Coherent Population Trapping in Chip-Scale Atomic Devices
10. Driven ratchets for cold atoms
11. The semi-empirical DM formalism: a versatile approach for the calculation of electron-impact ionization cross sections of atoms, molecules, ions, and clusters
12. Positron Annihilation in Molecules
13. Recent Advances in Polarized-Electron Physics
Berman, Paul R.
Professor Berman works in the area of theoretical atomic, molecular, and optical physics. His current interests include quantum optics, atom interferometry, spin squeezing, and optical lattices.
Lin, Chun C.