. International experts
. Comprehensive articles
. New developments
2. Novel electromagnetic properties of negative refractive index media
3. The Casimir effect in Atomic, Molecular, and Optical Physics
4. Time Domain Atom Interferometry
5. Multidimensional Electronic and Vibrational Spectroscopy: An Ultrafast Probe of Molecular Relaxation and Reaction Dynamics
6. Quantum manipulation of atomic ensembles in an optical resonator
7. Quantum interferences in ultrashort laser excitation
8. Fundamentals and Applications of Spatial Dissipative Solitons in Photonic Devices.
9 Coherent Population Trapping in Chip-Scale Atomic Devices
10. Driven ratchets for cold atoms
11. The semi-empirical DM formalism: a versatile approach for the calculation of electron-impact ionization cross sections of atoms, molecules, ions, and clusters
12. Positron Annihilation in Molecules
13. Recent Advances in Polarized-Electron Physics
Berman, Paul R.
Professor Berman works in the area of theoretical atomic, molecular, and optical physics. His current interests include quantum optics, atom interferometry, spin squeezing, and optical lattices.
Lin, Chun C.