- International experts- Comprehensive articles- New developments
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
2. CP-violating magnetic_ moments of atoms and molecules
3. Superpositions of degenerate atomic quantum states: Preparation and detection in atomic beams
Klaas Bergmann, Bruce W. Shore and Frank Vewinger
4. Cold atom technologies for atom trace analysis
5. Cavity Optomechanics with Microresonators
Albert Schliesser and Tobias J. Kippenberg
Professor Berman works in the area of theoretical atomic, molecular, and optical physics. His current interests include quantum optics, atom interferometry, spin squeezing, and optical lattices.
Lin, Chun C.