Edited by Jean-Claude Kader and Michel Delseny and supported by an international Editorial Board, Advances in Botanical Research publishes in-depth and up-to-date reviews on a wide range of topics in plant sciences. Currently in its 50th volume, the series features a wide range of reviews by recognized experts on all aspects of plant genetics, biochemistry, cell biology, molecular biology, physiology and ecology. This eclectic volume features six reviews on cutting-edge topics of interest to postgraduates and researchers alike.
* Multidisciplinary reviews written from a broad range of scientific perspectives
* For over 40 years, series has enjoyed a reputation for excellence
* Contributors internationally recognized authorities in their respective fields
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
2. Jatopha curcas: A Revuew (Carels)
3. You are What You Eat: Interactions Between Root Parasitic Plants and Their Hosts (Irving and Cameron)
4. Low Oxygen Signaling and Tolerance in Plants (Licausi and Perata)
5. Roles of Circadian Clock and Histone Methylation in the Control of Floal Repressors (Fekih, Mefissi, Miyata, Ezura, Mizoguchi)