This volume of Advances in Botanical Research incorporating Advances in Plant Pathology includes five reviews on a variety of topics including:
* Foliar Endophytes and Their Interactions with Host Plants, with Specific Reference to the Gymnospermae
* Plants in Search of Sunlight
* The Mechanics of Root Anchorage
* Molecular Genetics of Sulphate Assimilation
* Pathogenecity, Host-specificity, and Population Biology of Taesia spp, Causal Agents of Eyespot Disease of Cereals
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.