Since its inception in 1945, this serial has provided critical and integrating articles written by research specialists that integrate industrial, analytical, and technological aspects of biochemistry, organic chemistry, and instrumentation methodology in the study of carbohydrates. The articles provide a definitive interpretation of the current status and future trends in carbohydrate chemistry and biochemistry.
- Features contributions from leading authorities and industry experts
- Informs and updates on all the latest developments in the field
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
- Laurance David Hall 1938--2009
- Potential Trehalase Inhibitors: Syntheses Of Trehazolin And Its Analogues
Ahmed El Nemr and El Sayed H. El Ashry
- Polysaccharides Of The Red Algae
Anatolii i. Usov
- Toward Automated Glycan Analysis