An important challenge brought to chemical engineering by new emerging technologies, in particular then by nano and bio technologies, is to deal with complex systems that cannot be dealt with and cannot be fully understood on a single scale. This volume of Advances in Chemical Engineering provides a framework for thermodynamic and kinetic modeling of complex chemical systems.
- Updates and informs the reader on the latest research findings using original reviews
- Written by leading industry experts and scholars
- Reviews and analyzes developments in the field
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
- Equilibrium Thermodynamic Modeling of Dissipative Macroscopic Systems
Boris M. Kaganovich, AlexanderV. Keyko. Vitaliy A. Shamansky
- Multiscale Equilibrium and Non-Equlibrium Thermodynamics in Chemical Engineering
- Application of Mesoscale Field-Based Models to Predict Stability of Particle Dispersions in Polymer Melts
Prasanna K. Jog, Rakesh Srivastava, Jeffrey Weinhold, Valeriy V. Ginzburg
- Principles of Statistical Chemistry for Kinetic Modeling of Polymer Obtaining Processes